It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
ConsulCaesar: Skyrim has never been more than hearsay, but I think it's almost been a year since someone spotted a hidden mention to Civilization V on a Galaxy update patchnote. I did not follow up, did anything come up from there?
Cusith: It was more than just hearsay about Skyrim https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post8039
What was the evidence he mentioned?

Bigs: Steam just got Age of Empires - Definitive Edition (formally a Windows Store only title)... would be nice for Microsoft to extend GOG the same courtesy (hell I'd take the original version!!)
That would be amazing. AoE definitely belongs on GOG (and I believe the Definitive Edition allows to play with classic feel).
Post edited August 19, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
high rated
GOG.com: Games Come True Sale: We celebrate over 2 Million Completed Wishes from the Community Wishlist
Thanks.

Argh,...it's one of these sales...where the games aren't sorted in "games you own" and "games you don't own".

To be honest: a sorting function for "owned" and "not owned" would be real nice.
Maybe something to consider for the future?
Barry_Woodward: ...
I feel similar even though the games don't interest me. Quality games and a lotta votes.
tfishell: actually I didn't realize Civ V is really old (compared to what I imagined), from 2010
Games like Civilization age really well, all things considered.
Still hoping to see original Doom 3. Seeing this video recently reminded me of it again.
Black And White - 39,228 votes
Black And White 2 - 30,202 votes
Freelancer - 29,648 votes
Blade Runner - 28,291 votes
Age Of Empires - 24,321 votes
No One Lives Forever - 20,561 votes
Max Payne - 20,175 votes
Final Fantasy VII - 19,315 votes
Age Of Empires II: The Age Of Kings - 17,573 votes
Dune - 16,549 votes
Discworld - 16,270 votes
Starcraft - 16,085 votes
American McGee's Alice - 15,739 votes
Age Of Mythology - 14,097 votes
Aliens Versus Predator 2 - 14,023 votes
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy In H.A.R.M.'s Way - 14,003 votes
Chrono Trigger - 12,908 votes
Dune 2000 - 12,812 votes
Discworld Noir - 12,485 votes
The Sims - 12,241 votes
Warcraft III: Reign Of Chaos + The Frozen Throne - 11,639 votes
Lemmings - 11,073 votes
Final Fantasy VIII - 11,008 votes
Oni - 9,614 votes
Sid Meier's Civilization II - 9,407 votes
The Neverhood - 8,682 votes
Dune II: The Building Of A Dynasty - 8,491 votes
Emperor: Battle For Dune - 8,132 votes
Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne - 8,109 votes
The Movies - 6,651 votes
Discworld 2: Mortality Bytes! - 6,301 votes
Heretic II - 5,967 votes
Rise Of Nations - 5,888 votes
Prince Of Persia - 5,625 votes
Heretic - 5,298 votes
Rise Of Nations: Rise Of Legends - 5,113 votes
Diablo II + Lord Of Destruction - 4,902 votes
The Lost Vikings - 4,552 votes
Sid Meier's Civilization - 4,311 votes
Heart Of Darkness - 4,257 votes
Myth: The Fallen Lords - 4,109 votes
Starlancer - 3,927 votes
Myth II: Soulblighter - 3,904 votes
Hexen: Beyond Heretic - 3,884 votes
Dishonored - 3,691 votes
Final Fantasy IX - 3,585 votes
The Thing - 3,367 votes
Age Of Empires III - 3,139 votes
Sid Meier's SimGolf - 2,995 votes
Dungeon Master - 2,716 votes
American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns - 2,383 votes
Claw 2,277 votes
Lemmings 2: The Tribes - 2,267 votes
The Sims 2 - 2,134 votes
Valkyria Chronicles - 2,068 votes
Dead Space 2 - 2,064 votes
Dungeon Master II: The Legend Of Skullkeep - 1,916 votes
Sid Meier's Civilization V - 1,879 votes
Prince Of Persia 2: The Shadow And The Flame - 1,805 votes
Myth III: The Wolf Age - 1,790 votes
The Terminator: Future Shock - 1,763 votes
The Lost Vikings 2 - 1,699 votes
One Must Fall 2097 - 1,685 votes
The Terminator: Skynet - 1,634 votes
Sid Meier's Civilization VI - 1,433 votes
Blackthorne - 1,334 votes
Hexen II - 1,242 votes
Max Payne 3 - 1,237 votes
Sid Meier's Gettysburg - 1,168 votes
Fade To Black - 1,100 votes
Prince Of Persia 3D - 1,022 votes
Crysis 2 - 923 votes
Lemmings 3D - 909 votes
Dishonored 2 - 860 votes
Lemmings Revolution - 783 votes
The Lemmings Chronicles (All New World Of Lemmings) - 722 votes
Marathon - 715 votes
Dead Space 3 - 713 votes
Crysis 3 - 689 votes
Marathon 2: Durandal - 674 votes
The Sims 3 - 671 votes
Dungeon Master: Chaos Strikes Back - 604 votes
Marathon Infinity - 583 votes
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon - 534 votes
Sid Meier's Antietam - 370 votes
The Terminator: Rampage - 321 votes
Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider - 247 votes
Post edited August 20, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
BreOl72: To be honest: a sorting function for "owned" and "not owned" would be real nice.
Maybe something to consider for the future?
More like "something to ignore until the heat death of the universe", given how many times it has been asked and never done.

By this point I don't think it's a matter of being considered low priority anymore. I'm thinking they do not create this filter and ordering options because they really don't want to and somehow believe it's better without it.
Lucian_Galca: ...
Which for some reason y'all continue to pass on.
Unless I'm missing something, I don't think you can make that claim. Do you know something that proves or at least hints that it is not the other side that is staying away from Gog?
Post edited August 19, 2019 by joppo
Diablo 2 with Cloud Saves on GOG would be great.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tom_clancys_rainbow_six_3_raven_shield - 1006 Votes
or any racing game ...
low rated
And a moment of silence for those GOG ignores for the sake of their agenda and will never be fulfilled because of biased reasons.
high rated
I am sorry GOG but no.
There is no way I am going to go through all those pages of games.
Give me the option to see the games I do not own.
Till then, no.
dgnfly: And a moment of silence for those GOG ignores for the sake of their agenda and will never be fulfilled because of biased reasons.
"biased reasons" speaks for itself, but what "agenda" are we talking about here?
Post edited August 19, 2019 by faroot
10% off warcraft, woop dee freaking doo, that doesn't even cover the tax
viranimus: can we get a proper sale page?
what he said
Bigs: So the same old cookie cutter discounts we get every other sale... righto...

Bring in UNFULFILLED WISHES (Skyrim? Civilization V?) and you may tempt me...
Yeah, and that too :)
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Anothername
high rated
Cyberpunk 2077 for Linux. You can do it CDPR!

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cyberpunk_2077_on_linux