It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travel to Warsaw City of the XXII century in a single-player cyberpunk isometric RPG where you become a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. Download the Gamedec Demo from GOG.COM and see if you’re up to the task!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Do you feel cyber, punk ?...
low rated
Whoopty doo
low rated
What an announcement!
This would be great news for me if I hadn't already bought it! :P

It's a hard game to put down!
Demos are always welcome.
Always nice to see more demos! I tried the earlier one and wasn't into it but this one sounds like a different episode so I'll give it another try.

Edit: Nope, same episode as last time. Still has some (minor) bugs and still not really my thing but I appreciate the demo. Every game should have one.
Post edited November 25, 2021 by joveian
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_list_of_demos_on_gogcom/page1
Thank you for coming back. Nearly 4k games and just 141 Demos, and this game needs it badly as the idea is so unique that a player has no clue what to expect.