It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 55 of your most-wishlisted games on sale for up to 90% off

REMINDER: There are still a few days left so come and get your love! Whether it's in the form of immersive roleplaying, whimsical brain-teasing, or blood-pumping action, these games will help you express all kinds!

Is this love that you're feeling? It certainly is: our <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale kicks off today, with 55+ of the most-wishlisted games ever up to 90% off for 6 whole days!

So what is it that gamers wish for the most? How do you quantify love and desire?
We think our crack team of back-end devs and mathletes now hold the formula: a factor of GOG.com's fondness for gamers, and gamers' love for our games. Plus a healthy dash of happy thoughts. It's all very scientific and accurate, you see. Best not to ask many questions.

Without further ado we now reveal the secret! From Wishlists, With Love, the most-coveted deals ever on GOG.com, featuring: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of The Year Edition (-50%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-75%), Psychonauts (-90%), as well as Darkest Dungeon (-50%) – and so many, many more.

So fill your heart with love and visit your happy place: The most-wishlisted-games-ever on GOG.com are up to 90% off in the <span class="bold">From Wishlists, With Love</span> sale. It's time to finally go get' em!
The sale will last until February 20, 17:00 UTC.
Thanks GOG. Now my backlog has increased in 13 games. Someday I gonna finish them.
what about friday addition? will be or wont be?
rabinson: Man, thx a lot for this promotion...
You are more than welcome! :)

We are here, after all, to sell games and give away hugs....and WE HAVE BOTH!
flanner: what about friday addition? will be or wont be?
Nope, not this week :)
Post edited February 17, 2017 by mecharma
Oh, my ... now this is a great promo! Thanks :)
amrit9037: Still no upgrade option for PoE. :(
I emailed Obsidian about that last year, and basically got "We don't know why not" as an answer. >.<

I'm still waiting myself; I'd happily upgrade to the highest tier for the extras.
OraEtLabora: Oh, my ... now this is a great promo! Thanks :)
<3
Can’t decide between Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. Any recommendations?
penumbren: I emailed Obsidian about that last year, and basically got "We don't know why not" as an answer. >.<
Did anyone bother to directly contact Paradox the publisher, since this is obviously a marketing and/or distribution issue? [78] Purchese, Robert (March 18, 2014). "Obsidian partners with Paradox for Pillars of Eternity". Eurogamer. Archived from the original on April 15, 2014. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by ValamirCleaver
Eitot: Can’t decide between Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. Any recommendations?
If you want an epic story and cool interaction between party members: Baldur's Gate

If you want to go knee deep in ADD rules and tactical comabat: Icewind Dale

My recommendation: BOTH
Post edited February 17, 2017 by mecharma
amrit9037: Still no upgrade option for PoE. :(
penumbren: I emailed Obsidian about that last year, and basically got "We don't know why not" as an answer. >.<

I'm still waiting myself; I'd happily upgrade to the highest tier for the extras.
With delay like that they better give us upgrades for free.
Eitot: Can’t decide between Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. Any recommendations?
If you want emphasis on Story - choose Baldurs Gate

For Combat - Icewind Dale

Baldurs Gate is acclaimed epic. I would say Icewind Dale is for fans looking for more.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by godunow
Well, I went on and got the Royal Edition of PoE since no upgrade paths were ever offered and the Royal edition this sale is cheaper than an upgrade would have been anyhow. Still. It's a huge disappointment overall that GOG has done this to us, or Paradox has. Obsidian claims they aren't the ones holding that back.
amrit9037: With delay like that they better give us upgrades for free.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by paladin181
ValamirCleaver:
Dropped a mail to Paradox.
Guess what I wrote in "Recreate the problem". ;)
paladin181: Well, I went on and got the Royal Edition of PoE since no upgrade paths were ever offered and the Royal edition this sale is cheaper than an upgrade would have been anyhow. Still. It's a huge disappointment overall that GOG has done this to us, or Paradox has. Obsidian claims they aren't the ones holding that back.
amrit9037: With delay like that they better give us upgrades for free.
paladin181:
Well it's too expensive to buy whole thing again if you are in third world.
<laughs in poor>
Post edited February 17, 2017 by amrit9037
mecharma: Nope, not this week :)
For once I'm happy reading such words :-P
amrit9037: Guess what I wrote in "Recreate the problem". ;)
I'm pointing out that this is ultimately a Paradox issue in regard to posts expressing misplaced anger towards Obsidian and/or GOG. I've lost track of the number of times there have been posts here on GOG's forums complaining about this issue despite the fact that neither Obsidian nor GOG can unilaterally legally offer an upgrade path independent of Paradox.