It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
How many more people are going to repeat the information that the next game to get for free on epic will be a game from the Wolfenstein series? Is this series, or this particular game, good enough to blow this information so much?
high rated
Drakon135790: How many more people are going to repeat the information that the next game to get for free on epic will be a game from the Wolfenstein series? Is this series, or this particular game, good enough to blow this information so much?
So far you were the last one.
neumi5694: So far you were the last one.
Well, that's great.
Drakon135790: How many more people are going to repeat the information that the next game to get for free on epic will be a game from the Wolfenstein series? Is this series, or this particular game, good enough to blow this information so much?
Wait one more hour. And you will get confirmation in at least two threads how was the prediction accurate:)
high rated
And tomorrow's game is going to be LEGO® Builder's Journey.
Post edited December 21, 2022 by Catventurer
high rated
Catventurer: And tomorrow's game is going to be LEGO® Builder's Journey:

Please remove links to games in other stores which isn't free yet, or you'll get this thread locked.
high rated
Epic Games:

LEGO Builder's Journey - Link

A Lego game that takes your mind off puzzles
Only adventures, no puzzles
Instead you are free to make anything you want
Follow the instructions and sometimes, breaking the rules

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Mystery Game Tomorrow
high rated
NORCO Goodie Pack is available on GOG until December 29th, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Epic Games:

Fallout: Classic Collection - Link

The classic post nuclear roleplaying game
You create your character, leveling each attribute and explore the nuclear post apocalyptic world
Encountering mutated creatures in the wasteland
You must find useful items and weapons to aid you in your survival
Also meeting interesting faction leaders and other survivors
From robots to gangsters!

The collection includes Fallout 1, Fallout Tactics and Fallout 2.
If you have never tried fallout, now is the chance!

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

NORCO Goodie Pack is currently free on GOG, which includes the game's soundtrack:

https://www.gog.com/game/norco_goodie_pack

drxenija: Epic Games:

These games have no DRM and if you're planning to download from Epic then back them up, you can delete all of the extra language folders. Just run the game executable in the language folder you keep.

Tomorrow's game is rumored to be Encased.
high rated
Greak: Memories of Azur is available on GOG until December 26th, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Epic Games:

Encased - Link

Tactical Sci-fi RPG in 1970s
More wasteland fun with some super powers

Other ongoing giveaways:
Fall Guys Base Game - Snowberry Exclusive
Honkai Impact 3rd
Chimeraland
PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS - Founders DLC Pack

Nanuleu - Free on itch until December 29th

https://selvainteractive.itch.io/nanuleu

Nanuleu is a RTS/Tower defense game where you control a network of magical trees that need to survive and defeat the enemies that attempt to destroy them. In this game your only task is to plant, but while doing so you need to choose between expansion, resource acquisition and defense. Your objectives are to capture certain points on the map and destroy your enemies, before it is too late.
drxenija: Epic Games:

Catventurer: These games have no DRM and if you're planning to download from Epic then back them up, you can delete all of the extra language folders. Just run the game executable in the language folder you keep.
The back them up part,, don't they need to be installed, or could I say copy the game folders to my old Win98SE/XP computer to play while I do a full backup of my Windows 10 computer before I try out Win11?
I already have Fallout 1 on that system, but not from Epic. It's old enough to drink, but so is Fallout.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by slickrcbd
high rated
Catventurer: These games have no DRM and if you're planning to download from Epic then back them up, you can delete all of the extra language folders. Just run the game executable in the language folder you keep.
slickrcbd: The back them up part,, don't they need to be installed, or could I say copy the game folders to my old Win98SE/XP computer to play while I do a full backup of my Windows 10 computer before I try out Win11?
I already have Fallout 1 on that system, but not from Epic. It's old enough to drink, but so is Fallout.
By backing up, I specifically mean that you can do the following:
1. Download/Install through Epic to get the game files.
2. Copy the files (minus the language folders you don't need) to an external storage drive.
3. Uninstall game from Epic.

When you're ready to play:
1. Copy the game off storage to the computer you want to play on (such as the Windows 98SE/XP PC you mentioned.)
2. Run the game from the executable in the language folder that you kept.