It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Epic Games:

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! - Link

This cartoonish roguelite returns to the 1991 old skool hip-hop style found in their classics with a funky twist
If you liked the original game from Sega Genesis, you must try this remastered version
Join the 90s groove and explore the wacky "Earth"
Receive weird presents and meet new aliens friends from Funkotron!

Features Co-op and 4 player multiplayer

Darkwood - Link

Darkwood is a survival horor game.
Moving around this world by day, then when night comes
Hide and pray for sun rise!

Supports controllers and single player mode only

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition and Evoland
high rated
A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack on GOG until October 20th, 10 PM UTC.
Qvabllock - Free on IndieGala, should be DRM-free
https://freebies.indiegala.com/qvabllock

After claiming, go into the showcase section of your account to download
high rated
Epic Games:

Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition - Link

One of my favourite RPG open world adventure games!
Create a character of your choosing
Descend into a post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival!

From the most popular Fallout series!

Features single player only

Why are you still reading? Start playing this gem now!

Evoland - Link

Evoland Legendary Edition brings you two great and unique RPGs,
The first and second game with their graphic style and gameplay changing as you progress!

First game takes you from monochrome to full 3D graphics
From active time battles to real time boss fights,
All with plenty of humor and references to many classic games.

Second game drops you into a profound scenario based on time travel:
Explore different eras and change the history of the world.
But are you sure that the consequences will not make things worse?

Supports controllers and single player mode only

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Saturnalia and Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
high rated
The DRM check is done. <3

drxenija: Epic Games:

Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition - Link

Evoland - Link
Evoland - no DRM
For Evoland, you'll get a windowed black screen when you launch the game for the first time. If this happens, just wait. The game will load. I noticed that upon running the game a second time about 15 minutes later that it didn't take as long for the game to actually work. Both Evoland 1 and 2 are run from the same executable. Also no special switches are needed to get this one up and running.

Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition - no DRM

This one also has no DRM of any kind, which is a great thing considering that Epic makes you download multiple language versions. I did some extra testing after confirming that it works without Epic's launcher and found that you can safely delete the extra languages. The game still works.
Post edited October 20, 2022 by Catventurer
high rated
The original, untouched versions Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic - Original Edition and
Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic - Original Edition are free for owners of Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic and Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/twinsens_little_big_adventure_classic_original_edition
https://www.gog.com/en/game/twinsens_little_big_adventure_2_classic_original_edition
Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells
https://freebies.indiegala.com/secrets-of-magic-the-book-of-spells

Freebies are DRM-free on this site.
(ø,ø): for owners of Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic and Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic.
I think this is a very big condition... they are not actually free.
A lot of games are "free" on Prime gaming IF you are subscribed to prime
tegumentoso: I think this is a very big condition... they are not actually free.
Let's specify then: Well, they are free DLCs containing a full game.
(ø,ø): for owners of Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic and Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic.
tegumentoso: I think this is a very big condition... they are not actually free.
Considering the fact that both TLBA and TLBA2 were given away by GOG some time in the past, I would say for many people those DLCs ARE free.
Lots of people lists free DLC in these threads. Just two days ago someone listed Black Book and Ghost of Tsushima DLC, and three days ago someone listed The Quarry and V Rising DLC. The conditions are exactly the same, except, like neumi5694 said, these two DLC are actually full games. And, like LootHunter said, many people on GOG own these games since they've both been free in the past.

Comparing owning two decades-old games to having an active, monthly subscription plan doesn't really hold up at all.
It's more like if you'd complain when someone lists free console games here, since owning a game console is a pretty big condition to getting to play those games. (I'm not against listing free console games here by the way. Let the console gamers have their fun too.)

If you want to discuss which games belong in the free game threads, this is perhaps a better place for it: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_place_to_discuss_giveaways_epic_steam_ubisoft_and_all
high rated
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition is free on GOG.

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
high rated
Epic Games:

Saturnalia - Link

A survival horror adventure!
Experience this multi-character roguelite horror
Explore an abandoned and haunted village and the story behind their ancient ritual
Based on a folklore of Sardinia, Italy
With only a limited number of matches, can you find out the secrets before darkness consumes your team?
This village is a maze and it changes every time your characters die
Involves magic and special abilities for each character

Features single player only but is non-linear narrative

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Link

This is a turn-based tactical army game
You take control the most technologically advanced army in the Imperium, The Adeptus Mechanicus
Will you be blessed by the Omnissiah?
How to handle this mission will greatly affect the outcome

Supports controllers and multiplayer mode

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and Filament
high rated
Sorry if you know already
Sims-4 now free on steam, with one free DLC Holiday Celebration Pack
Sokol_Roman_Dunaev: Sorry if you know already
Sims-4 now free on steam, with one free DLC Holiday Celebration Pack
Thank you, totally forgot about it. Heading there right now.