It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
gixgox: Giveaway of the Day - Parking

Would be a nice puzzle for the tablet/phone - it's a pity that they don't offer the APK binary in addition.
Giveaway of the Day - Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector’s Edition
March 8, 2015

Novelist Edward Grand has found evidence of a terrible tragedy in the city of Rosemount and sets off to investigate in Living Legends: Ice Rose! Help Edward gather information for his new book and explore the Castle of Ice Queen in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Scour the frozen landscapes and thaw out important locations as you solve an intriguing mystery in Living Legends: Ice Rose!
Game features:

Find hidden items and use some of them to help you with the challenges;
Discover objects and curious along the way as you scour the town searching for Edward;
Unlock new scenes by completing a variety of puzzles;
Collector’s Edition includes bonus gameplay, wonderful wallpapers, screensaver and concept art.
Titanfall Season Pass is free for Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Gold Subscription is NOT required to purchase.

Xbox 360 link

Xbox One link
Post edited March 11, 2015 by BenKii
Update to the previous post about Titanfall Season Pass. It is now available for free for PC through Origin.

Link
BenKii: Titanfall Season Pass is free for Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Gold Subscription is NOT required to purchase.

Xbox 360 link

Xbox One link
Credit Card required, I believe. They don't allow purchases until you enter your credit card information even though it's 0.00.
Triad Wars Free Beta
http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/triad-wars-beta-keys
<span class="bold">Avencast: Rise of the Mage</span> is free from BundleStars

Needs fakebook, I think
Post edited March 12, 2015 by madth3
JediEagle: Not sure it works, because it's not marked as redeemed in my list and I dont have it on steam:
madth3: Erm... thanks and everything (I have not checked the code but I suppose it's taken by now) but

1. This is not really the thread for this
2. Many of us are against dropping open codes in general.
Thanks for helping us learn from the past by bumping the message of MAHAYO. +1
high rated
IndieGala Store is giving away <span class="bold">Pixel Puzzles Japan</span>
FireFlower games offers Heroine's Quest for free.

http://fireflowergames.com/shop/heroines-quest/
MaxFulvus: FireFlower games offers Heroine's Quest for free.

I think that the games that FireFlower offers as free are permanently free.

In this case, Heroine's Quest has been always free from the developers and is also free on Steam and Desura.
MaxFulvus: FireFlower games offers Heroine's Quest for free.

madth3: I think that the games that FireFlower offers as free are permanently free.

In this case, Heroine's Quest has been always free from the developers and is also free on Steam and Desura.
Yes, permanently free, but who knew it before being added in the FireFlower catalog ? It's just a (good) little reminder ; )
MaxFulvus: Yes, permanently free, but who knew it before being added in the FireFlower catalog ? It's just a (good) little reminder ; )
Oh, I have nothing against an extra post. My comment was so folks know they don't have to rush to get it and that there other alternatives if they prefer them.
March 14, 2015
Giveaway of the Day - Play Piano

Use this app to learn how to play piano with realistic sounds. With How To Play Piano you just pick a cool song and learn how to play it in 1 minute.
Game Features:

HQ Sounds;
Awesome key press graphic effect;
Step-by-Step mode, Slow mode, Play mode;
Learn-to-play mode with the online collection of famous songs;
New songs every weekend;
3 Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Strings.
If you like such music tools you should have a look at today's software GOTD too:

Giveaway of the Day - Ath Tek DigiBand 1.8

March 14, 2015
AthTek DigiBand is a piece of automatic music composition software for Windows. It can automatically compose music with flexible instruments and melodies. It can also improvise an accompaniment to imported audio files, live computer keyboard playing or humming.

Rich instruments and music styles are integrated to this brilliant music software. With AthTek DigiBand, you will enjoy the fun of having a versatile music group on the computer.

Please note: the program includes a 1 year license
I did not install any of these programmes yet, just wanted to inform you.
Post edited March 14, 2015 by gixgox
Giveaway of the Day - Eternal Journey: New Atlantis

March 15, 2015

Travel from the deepest trenches of the Atlantic Ocean to the awe-inspiring wonders of Mars as you solve the greatest archeological puzzle known to man: the origin of Atlantis. Begin this epic sci-fi journey in the present as you guide Amrite Stone on her latest dig, and then continue it 150 years in the future when she wakes up from cyro-sleep following an unexpected tragedy. As you explore the scientific installation, you’ll use video clips and journal entries to piece together the events that resulted in the disappearance of every human from the base, befriend a lonely cat and encounter an alien life form more terrifying than man has conjured in his most outlandish tales of the future. Through stunning production values and cunningly designed puzzles, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis will draw you into an experience unlike any other hidden object adventure!
Correction:

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶r̶i̶x̶/̶A̶l̶a̶w̶a̶r̶/̶B̶i̶g̶f̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶[̶u̶]̶ ̶5̶1̶6̶ ̶M̶B̶[̶/̶u̶]̶ ̶z̶i̶p̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶.̶

This Alawar/Bigfish HOG comes in a 516MB zip file and is DRMfree after you have activated it today.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by gixgox