It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
Can't this thread just die already ? Do we really need to have all of this in double ?
low rated
Pouyou-pouyou: Can't this thread just die already ? Do we really need to have all of this in double ?
Well you know...
1."Some people have this favourited and are to lazy to move forward and get over with it"
2.As you may see THIS thread is a more "intensive" place (to not say TOXIC) and the other one is pretty clean so I'm not sure if it would be good for all potentially toxic people (I'm not pointing any fingers at anybody, jus saying) to move there.
If you read first post in the other thread you will notice that it was created solely because THIS one "has become a mess" to quote exactly:
"
Since Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic went out of hands, I've decided to open new one with simpler rules.
"
(see first post there to see for yourself)
So I guess this one can't die perhaps.
Hitman GO is now free on PlayStore (Android)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmango

P.S: sorry, can't post a link yet
low rated
vyprin: Hitman GO is now free on PlayStore (Android)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmango

P.S: sorry, can't post a link yet
Somebody else already did.
high rated
More free stuff people :P

This time 2 games.

1.Drop
Giveaway starts exactly 18 April 2020 – 08:00:00 UTC
Expires exactly 27 April 2020 – 06:00:00 UTC
Trading cards are unavailable for this game (not to be confused with disabled)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1076530/Drop/

2.Red Gate
Giveaway starts exactly 18 April 2020 – 08:00:00 UTC
Expires exactly 27 April 2020 – 06:00:00 UTC
Trading cards are unavailable as well
This is an early access game
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1076600/Red_Gate/

Both games are from same developer fyi and both have like "deserted" owners chart plus like basically NO community activity so far :S
low rated
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/northeastern-pennsylvania/73387d1293587394-pocono-country-place-good-bad-its-zombie-thread.jpg
BTW.
The issue with the link everyone had for Assasins Creed II was that link was for deluxe version not the standard version.
Once it was listed in their freebies the link for that took you to the right page.

Grabbed and bagged, and though not listed as supporting Win 10 seems to work fine
https://discordapp.com/invite/ai -> #steam-key-claim -> !getkey

Original Journey (Steam) key
Catac1ysm: https://discordapp.com/invite/ai -> #steam-key-claim -> !getkey

Original Journey (Steam) key
Doesn't work, but thanks anyway. I did exactly what the server said to do to get the key, but the bot won't message me with a key.
finkleroy: Doesn't work, but thanks anyway. I did exactly what the server said to do to get the key, but the bot won't message me with a key.
Bot is busy, took me a few mins to get just keep trying every few mins after you see any bot responses.
low rated
finkleroy: Doesn't work, but thanks anyway. I did exactly what the server said to do to get the key, but the bot won't message me with a key.
Catac1ysm: Bot is busy, took me a few mins to get just keep trying every few mins after you see any bot responses.
idk i do not see the get key channel.
aRealCyborg: idk i do not see the get key channel.
Giveaway is ended for now. May be it will be soon again. I don't see #steam-key-claim now too.
"With 5000 games given away we will stop for now, so that the server get's some time to cool off and our @Another Indieot doesn't burn down"
I got the key without problem.
Post edited April 21, 2020 by Catac1ysm
Not entirely sure if this fits here, but someone is sure to correct me. ,)

eXplorminate.co is currently having one of their recurrent giveaways for 4X and related Strategy games.
This time on their Discord (https://discord.gg/jqkyyKU)

There are currently 2 keys available for Circle Empires Rivals (steam).
To have the chance to win one, just join their Discord and go to the #giveaways channel and react with :tada:
Giveaway ends in 4 days 17 hours and change.

*Edit*

They're also giving away Alliance of the Sacred Suns (Full game / Steam)
Same procedure.
Giveaway ends in 3 days 10 hours and change.
Post edited April 21, 2020 by Vendor-Lazarus
Catac1ysm: Bot is busy, took me a few mins to get just keep trying every few mins after you see any bot responses.
I typed !getkey at least 30 times. It just flat-out didn't work at all.
finkleroy: I typed !getkey at least 30 times. It just flat-out didn't work at all.
Bad luck :( I got my key by first try after 1 minute awaiting.
Post edited April 22, 2020 by Catac1ysm