It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
B1tF1ghter: Already reported before
Still A for effort ;)
Your message was too early.

Another free game from HB:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/manualsamuel-free-game
B1tF1ghter: Already reported before https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post7132 :P

Still A for effort ;)
Yes. But it was written 8 hours before the giveaway began. Some people may want to know these promotion in advance but for people like me, they are useless.

So, I personally encourage people to post them while we can actually get them.
low rated
B1tF1ghter: Already reported before
Still A for effort ;)
Catac1ysm: Your message was too early.
Dude seriously?

Engerek01: Yes. But it was written 8 hours before the giveaway began. Some people may want to know these promotion in advance but for people like me, they are useless.

So, I personally encourage people to post them while we can actually get them.
You know UNLIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE HERE *cough* like "your message was to early" *cough* I didn't just "drop the link".
I provided DETAILED information including info about EXACT start time, EXACT expiration time, trading cards, type of product. The kind of info I had to manually dig out of valve system and it took me some time to format it to visually nice format. I have spent some time on making my post useful instead of blatantly "fire and forget" dropping a link.
And here you go both ( only 2 people complaining about this ) saying "it was TOO EARLY". Seriously dude(s)...
You know what would be too early? Post claiming that some game "will" be free on uplay "in a week".

I literaly posted the info only FEW hours in advance. And since I gave EXACT start time my info does NOT actually require "reminders" or "spam reposting" by others.
I gave people time to prepare - in case you haven't noticed there is ongoing world health crysis that takes a huge toll on computer networks due to massive quarantine that is being held worldwide.
So even slightest spike in steam load could cause issues for either steam or normal users utilising computer networks you know? So it is good for people to know when they can possibly expect trouble [ like massive giveaway start load spikes ] you know?
I do that in community's interest. Whether you like it or not - it is exactly like that.

I also included EXACT expiry time so people don't have to rage in confusion over "WHAT TIMEZONE" when somebody just randomly says "this expires on April 20 PERIOD" ( no time provided ).

If you don't like knowing in advance. Fine. Then don't read it.
But don't underestimate my effort. And don't say "Your message was 'TO EARLY', here is my obviously shorter less informative message about exactly the same thing within SAME PAGE REACH [ scroll reach actually if it alligns well ] so I was 'FIIIIRST'". Seriously. Give me a break...
I only told you it was already reported ( so that you don't spam something seen literaly few posts above ) and yet you jump on me and undermine my work.
Do you want to downvote me for telling the truth? If it relieves your anger then go ahead. I don't care. It would only show YOUR attitude towards community and helpful people like me who take their time out of their lives to help inform others PROPERLY. You will not destroy my contribution and work.
Peace...
B1tF1ghter: Do you want to downvote me for telling the truth?
I don't want to devalue your efforts in the thread, but this is maybe the third or fourth time in general I've noticed you mentioning downvotes. Focus less on that nonsense and let your posts speak for themselves, good sir. When you zero in on up/down, GOG becomes less like GOG and more like pseudo-Reddit.
low rated
B1tF1ghter: Do you want to downvote me for telling the truth?
TheMonkofDestiny: I don't want to devalue your efforts in the thread, but this is maybe the third or fourth time in general I've noticed you mentioning downvotes. Focus less on that nonsense and let your posts speak for themselves, good sir. When you zero in on up/down, GOG becomes less like GOG and more like pseudo-Reddit.
I don't want to get too off topic on this so I'm gonna tldr speedrun response.
1.GOG rep system is highly flawed (basically it shouldn't exist when it's like that) and unfortunatelly people DO look at it so I have to be careful not to get downvoted to much given point 2 (I shouldn't get to low with my rep because unfortunatelly a lot of people here take it seriously)
2.I actually got downvoted A LOT on certain occasions and since I tighly monitor traffic on threads I'm active in I can usually pinpoint rep dip culprit thread. I get massively downvoted on some occasions for: not being afraid to say truth out loud or stright into somebody's face, going slighly off topic to help some newbie understand some rules (so that he doesn't spam the thread with further questions), also it turns out people don't like reading anything longer than few sentences :P, also possibly other things. Oh and also personal vendettas, there is at least one guy on gog (I know his nickname) that seemed to get a special liking in minusing my posts whenever we show up on the same thread (that started after I "dared" to "exhale" constructive criticism towards gog in one thread).
3.I really don't like being downvoted here because unlike on reddit here people will not "fight back" and do social justice on unjustified downvoting (people here will just let bs flow and they will refrain from saying anything most of the time)

It generally all comes down to how GOG rep system is flawed yet it is utilied AND people do look at it and since I say "controversial things" (like truth) the rep grows really slow for me (I have been here for like 5 years now) and so I have to watch it not to dip drasticaly because of toxic baboons. That's about all.
Peace...

EDIT:
Apart from what I said about giving people time to prepare - I unfortunatelly also have very high sleep deprivation / disturbance and so I sleep very irregularly. And sometimes I may not be online just before something goes live so I rather want to give people few hours longer heads up instead of letting somebody show up with "link drop" and NO detailed INFO once something starts. I just want to be helpful and efficient with that (and since I give exact start times I can afford a few hours heads up).
Post edited April 16, 2020 by B1tF1ghter
high rated
Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
PainOfSalvation: Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
Exactly. You spend too much time focusing on a number that, at worst, prevents you from posting links then you aren't enjoying the community at large (whether there's some turds in the punch bowl or not).
low rated
PainOfSalvation: Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
Hello and welcome to the thread /s (yeah the sarcasm here is very deep :P)

So are you community moderator or gog official employee kind of moderator? Just curious ;)

edit: And Yes I know that GOG staff is marked, but there could always be some oddity in the system so I'm asking.

Also I'm not fighting. I'm defending myself against toxicity and false aquisitions among other things.
Post edited April 16, 2020 by B1tF1ghter
just reporting that manual samuel is free in humble bundle
have a nice day =)
high rated
B1tF1ghter: Hello and welcome to the thread /s (yeah the sarcasm here is very deep :P)

So are you community moderator or gog official employee kind of moderator? Just curious ;)

edit: And Yes I know that GOG staff is marked, but there could always be some oddity in the system so I'm asking.

Also I'm not fighting. I'm defending myself against toxicity and false aquisitions among other things.
Yeah i'm one of the two Community Mods helping out GOG. You probably missed this news 3 months ago.

@All: Please don't argue over silly things, who posted first and where. People are grateful for the info and links. Let us move on and stick to the topic.
low rated
B1tF1ghter:
PainOfSalvation: Yeah i'm one of the two Community Mods helping out GOG. You probably missed this news 3 months ago.
I did. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Nice meeting you btw.

PainOfSalvation: @All: Please don't argue over silly things, who posted first and where. People are grateful for the info and links. Let us move on and stick to the topic.
My point stands valid.
THIS very kind of type of thread is supposed to be primarily informative. So if some information is already posted AND already completely covered (like with all the imperative neccesary details and not just link literaly alone) then it should not be brought up again because it limits visibility in the thread (I'm sure you would agree with that), and if somebody does that like within the same page it really is just shameless spamming. Just in a place like HERE bumping MAKES NO SENSE so should be avoided to not limit visibility therefore if something is already properly spelled out it should just NOT be bumped. I'm sure you understand my point here. Have a good one.
PainOfSalvation: Yeah i'm one of the two Community Mods helping out GOG. You probably missed this news 3 months ago.
B1tF1ghter: I did. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Nice meeting you btw.

PainOfSalvation: @All: Please don't argue over silly things, who posted first and where. People are grateful for the info and links. Let us move on and stick to the topic.
B1tF1ghter: My point stands valid.
THIS very kind of type of thread is supposed to be primarily informative. So if some information is already posted AND already completely covered (like with all the imperative neccesary details and not just link literaly alone) then it should not be brought up again because it limits visibility in the thread (I'm sure you would agree with that), and if somebody does that like within the same page it really is just shameless spamming. Just in a place like HERE bumping MAKES NO SENSE so should be avoided to not limit visibility therefore if something is already properly spelled out it should just NOT be bumped. I'm sure you understand my point here. Have a good one.
Imho, early posts, no matter how verbose, are more the spam. The short post after it went live was much more helpful.
low rated
B1tF1ghter: I did. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Nice meeting you btw.

My point stands valid.
TrevorWilliams: Imho, early posts, no matter how verbose, are more the spam. The short post after it went live was much more helpful.
Well you have the right to have your own opinion and I respect that right. But I am sure a lot of people do appreciate putting more information because that way they don't have to go elsewhere to obtain these just they have everything they may possibly want to know in one place ;)

Also please don't confuse my recent activity with people's past "I'm just gonna put this here without any info a metaphorical month before it goes live" because what I do is completely separate from that and so it should not be generalised as the same ;)
SonicScientist1987: Just Cause 4 is free on Epic Games Store:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/just-cause-4/standard-edition

Wheels of Aurelia is free on Epic Games Store:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/wheels-of-aurelia/home

Next week freebie is For the king.
Wheel of Aurelia runs without the client, I didn't test Just Cause 4 because apparently like Steam, the Epic version has denuvo which you know is an DRM-free autofail .
Heads up everybody.

This time 3 games to keep.

1.Gamecraft

Giveaway starts exactly 17 April 2020 – 16:00:00 UTC
Expires exactly 24 April 2020 – 16:00:00 UTC
This is an early access game, includes steam workshop and level editor.
Trading cards are currently not available in the game.
BUT if they ever will be they ARE disabled in THIS package!
So they will NOT be available for owners of THIS package (unless the flag gets changed later which I doubt as it rarely happens)!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1078000/Gamecraft/

2.Will Glow the Wisp

Giveaway starts exactly 17 April 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC
Expires exactly 18 April 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC
Trading cards are unavailable for this game (not to be confused with disabled)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/640890/Will_Glow_the_Wisp/

3.Polyball

Giveaway starts exactly 17 April 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC
Expires exactly 1 May 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC
Includes steam workshop and level editor.
Trading cards are DISABLED.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/368180/Polyball/

There will be more free games tomorrow (relative to my timezone).

edit: Forgot to put links in :P Sorry :S (I fixed it now fyi so everything is good now)
Post edited April 17, 2020 by B1tF1ghter