It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Keyboard Killers

https://freebies.indiegala.com/keyboard-killers/
Hyper Light Drifter and Mutant Zero - Road To Eden, free on EpicGames.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1137440/Minion_Masters__Might_of_the_Slither_Lords/

Temporary free DLC for Minion Masters.
Add to your library Cubicle Quest on IG For a Limited Time!
Post edited August 16, 2019 by drxenija
The Minotaur (Steam) is free for a limited time.

Here's the announcement.
low rated
le_chevalier: The Minotaur (Steam) is free for a limited time.

Here's the announcement.
The minotaur is listed as free and not xx€ -100% like its normally the case if a gome is getting given away.
low rated
le_chevalier: The Minotaur (Steam) is free for a limited time.

Here's the announcement.
Bumzuaheisl: The minotaur is listed as free and not xx€ -100% like its normally the case if a gome is getting given away.
Maybe they intended the game to be forever free, but as you can read they said it's free for a limited time.
Add to your library Puzzle Chambers on IG For a Limited Time!
For Honor (standard edition / PC Download) is temporary free (until August 29th) on UPlay.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by bigboss-62
bigboss-62: For Honor (standard edition / PC Download) is temporary free on UPlay.
Only for EU, but thanks

Here is the link to US
https://register.ubisoft.com/forhonor/en-US
Post edited August 21, 2019 by drxenija
Add to your library Grottesco Absurdus on IG For a Limited Time!
FEZ is now free on Epic, but more importantly, next week's freebies will be INSIDE and Celeste!
And here's the link for FEZ.
Bumzuaheisl: The minotaur is listed as free and not xx€ -100% like its normally the case if a gome is getting given away.
le_chevalier: Maybe they intended the game to be forever free, but as you can read they said it's free for a limited time.
Yeah maybe they will make it free forever ::) I didn't mean my post as an insult or in a negative way, was just a little curious
low rated
le_chevalier: Maybe they intended the game to be forever free, but as you can read they said it's free for a limited time.
Bumzuaheisl: Yeah maybe they will make it free forever ::) I didn't mean my post as an insult or in a negative way, was just a little curious
Don't worry. ;)