It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
zlaywal: Super Meat Boy is now available to claim at Epic Store from 12/28 - 01/10
ZatEmerald: I would urge everyone considering taking advantage of this offer to reconsider because Epic Games Store has a very lax privacy policy which as you might assume doesn't comply with GDPR. In my mind due to this they aren't worth the trust of giving them any personal information.

If you want to know more about this check out this Reddit post which explains this in detail.
If you don't really buy something from the store but just want to grab the free games you only have to give them a name and email address. Since you can lie about your name that shouldn't be problematic.
Again, FG !

I was gifted, and then i gift !
Not really exceptional, it is a little old strategy game (hexagons) that can make the trick for some.

PTME8320D9832B65RX
SOMA (GOG):

63F65-24C93-579DE-DD833
ZatEmerald: I would urge everyone considering taking advantage of this offer to reconsider because Epic Games Store has a very lax privacy policy which as you might assume doesn't comply with GDPR. In my mind due to this they aren't worth the trust of giving them any personal information.

If you want to know more about this check out this Reddit post which explains this in detail.
Geddes17: If you don't really buy something from the store but just want to grab the free games you only have to give them a name and email address. Since you can lie about your name that shouldn't be problematic.
Subnautica is quite an interesting game, and it was quite irresistible offer to get it for free. I had some nice moments with it until i ran out of silver.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by teorems
Impaler26: SOMA (GOG):

63F65-24C93-579DE-DD833
Thanks for the game.
For those who missed the freebee, another SOMA here on GOG:

F2E+C-41FEC-8B771-12#%6

Replace the three non-alphanumeric for A
One more SOMA freebie if you missed it:

BAA9%-3CB75-EDE5B-4EBB7

Replace % with 1
Post edited December 31, 2018 by Duck-and-Cover
Fantasy General: PTMEC07E87973DE516
SymphonicAlex: Fantasy General: PTMEC07E87973DE516
Thank you very much!
Duck-and-Cover: One more SOMA freebie if you missed it:

BAA9%-3CB75-EDE5B-4EBB7

Replace % with 1
Thanks Duck-and-Cover! I missed that offer due to the front page glitching up.

Full Throttle Remastered up for grabs: DFBD_-6687B-62E13-_C234
Fantasy General available: PTME7A 457__5 E42AEY

Substitute "2" for the underscores.
Fantasy General

PTME6FB4D8E_B6_BGY

Replace underscores with the first vowel of the alphabet.
patrikc: Fantasy General

PTME6FB4D8E_B6_BGY

Replace underscores with the first vowel of the alphabet.
Thx. Code redeemed
Fantasy General

PTME3BAA12066205SE
Fantasy General:

PTME7B8F7612707CJB
Fantasy General: PTME_4425E2F27_DI4

Replace underscores with the number 6.