It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Subnautica is free on the Epic Games Store
M0Y0: Subnautica is free on the Epic Games Store
Have you tried it? Is it DRM-Free there?
M0Y0: Subnautica is free on the Epic Games Store
Vingry: Have you tried it? Is it DRM-Free there?
No, unfortunately it is DRM. You need to install the Epic Games client to play it.
Sjuan: No, unfortunately it is DRM. You need to install the Epic Games client to play it.
I see.. Thanks for the answer.
Sjuan: No, unfortunately it is DRM. You need to install the Epic Games client to play it.
It requires the client only for downloading the game files. After that you can play the game without the client and completely offline. I used my business "internet only" laptop and downloaded it with the client. I then copied those files to my gaming "offline only" laptop and it played perfectly without any client installed.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by BenKii
BenKii: It requires the client only for downloading the game files. After that you can play the game without the client and completely offline. I used my business "internet only" laptop and downloaded it with the client. I then copied those files to my gaming "offline only" laptop and it played perfectly without any client installed.
I did not know that. When I wanted to install it, I was asked to download the Epic Games client, and that's why I thought it was necessary to have it installed. Thank you :)
low rated
Slippy2k: Does anyone have a fantasy general key left?
Leroux: Did you get one already? I have a spare key left, but in order for me to give it to you, you'd have to change your account settings so that other users are allowed to start private conversations with you.
Do you still have the code?
low rated
Leroux: Did you get one already? I have a spare key left, but in order for me to give it to you, you'd have to change your account settings so that other users are allowed to start private conversations with you.
ZatEmerald: Do you still have the code?
No, sorry, I gave it to Slippy2k. But there should be enough codes around for you to get one. Maybe watch this thread, too, or post in it that you're looking for one.
fantasy general:
PTME2D200547DDA4FS
low rated
Green_Hilltop: Yeah, I already switched to Chrome and stayed to check out various threads but I was hoping there was a workaround for FF.
OverZerg: I don't think it's a ff problem in general, rather looks like a problem with some plugins/settings/etc., portable ff should work fine, and if it did you just need clean install.
It's an older FF version though, so that's probably why, however you are right about plugins, I could try disabling all of them to see if it's that.
Green_Hilltop: Does anyone have a link to the page that allowsy ou to redeem Full Throttle? Or do you have to click on the banner on the frontpage? The frontpage is broken for me as of the winter sale, so the banner shows the loading dots and I can't redeem it.
Engerek01: The only workaround I can think of is add the redeem page to your favorites.
Unfortunately it doesn't contain the game, it needs a specific redeem page/code, however I did get around it by using Chrome.
Post edited December 15, 2018 by Green_Hilltop
Fantasy General GOG
PTMEB95DAB4BDCC9KM
Have fun! :)
Here is a key for Fantasy General:
PTME74F44D28BD26ES

Enjoy!
More fantasy general:

PTMEBCF17011E18CDQ
davs84: More fantasy general:

PTMEBCF17011E18CDQ
thanks! =*