It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
PMPMGamer: Bad news. :(
Edit:
Dear Humble Store customer,

Recently, you were able to pick up a free key for Fractured Lands from the Humble Store. We're very sorry, but this was actually a mistake due to some technical problems on our end.

If you received a key while Fractured Lands was set at a 100% discount, you'll still be able to play the game until 1 p.m. Pacific time on Sunday, November 11, 2018. At that time, the key will be revoked and you'll no longer be able to access the game.

Fractured Lands will be on sale for 30% off from now until 10 a.m. PT on November 17, in case you would like to purchase it after all. We're very sorry that we weren't able to fulfill the 100% discount for you. Thank you for being the awesome customer that you are!

Best,

The Humble Store Team
ZatEmerald: They still claim to be out of keys. Maybe I just missed the point where they restocked but I have a feeling they aren't actually going to giveaway any more keys and are just claiming to be out of keys. The same thing happened with the end of summer sale when you could claim a reward but if you didn't also immediately redeem the key they would just tell you to come back later they they get more keys except they didn't and eventually the redeem time limit run out.

Honestly HB seems to have really gone downhill after IGN bought them. The whole "out of keys" situation is ridiculous because there should be no issue with generating enough keys for everyone aware of the giveaway to get one.
As you can see above they say the giveaway was a mistake due to some technical issues. Even those who got a steam key will be without their game on November 11 so it's as if there had not been the giveaway of Fractured Lands.
I also hope that in the future they will return the giveaway as before without such problems.
ZatEmerald: They still claim to be out of keys. Maybe I just missed the point where they restocked but I have a feeling they aren't actually going to giveaway any more keys and are just claiming to be out of keys. The same thing happened with the end of summer sale when you could claim a reward but if you didn't also immediately redeem the key they would just tell you to come back later they they get more keys except they didn't and eventually the redeem time limit run out.

Honestly HB seems to have really gone downhill after IGN bought them. The whole "out of keys" situation is ridiculous because there should be no issue with generating enough keys for everyone aware of the giveaway to get one.
PMPMGamer: As you can see above they say the giveaway was a mistake due to some technical issues. Even those who got a steam key will be without their game on November 11 so it's as if there had not been the giveaway of Fractured Lands.
I also hope that in the future they will return the giveaway as before without such problems.
I completely missed your edit, I must be getting old. ;)

Honestly this makes the whole thing worse. W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶"̶t̶e̶c̶h̶n̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶"̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶s̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶.̶

Edit: I completely missed the part where they said the whole giveaway was a mistake. This kind of incompetence is just ridiculous.

All the more reason to stick with GOG and Steam (for the exclusives).
Post edited November 09, 2018 by ZatEmerald
Yeah, Humble Bundle has gone way downhill since IGN bought it. Luckily Fanatical has more than picked up the slack.
Here's a gift code with a Witcher concert: X42B9F-34DD3-DF4FE-1BFD6X
It's valid until the 25th of November.
Remove the Xs, copy it to the redeem page and enjoy. :)
Wolfy777: Here's a gift code with a Witcher concert: X42B9F-34DD3-DF4FE-1BFD6X
I redeemed it. Thanks.
low rated
Post edited November 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
ZatEmerald: I redeemed it. Thanks.
You're welcome. :)
F1 2015 is temporary free on gamesessions

https://www.gamesessions.com/zz/Game/F12015

Play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever (activate before 12/05/2018)
low rated
Argh, damned i was away 4 just a couple of days & missed the GA. If any kind souls hv a copy of the Witcher Concert 2 spare i wld b grateful if u can send it my way. Thks.
high rated
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Free on HumbleBundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion
high rated
GET OUTCAST - SECOND CONTACT NOW

www humblebundle.com/store/outcast-second-contact?
ONI666: GET OUTCAST - SECOND CONTACT NOW

Wow, thanks! Now I can remove it from my GOG wishlist :)

If there was a game for free, this was it!

"ATTENTION! We have run out of Steam keys for Outcast - Second Contact (Steam), but more are on their way! As soon as we receive more Steam keys, we will add them to your download page. Sorry about the delay!"

Missed it will keep trying maybe i get lucky. Thank you for linking though :)
Post edited December 05, 2018 by Mynaam
SNIPER ELITE III free on GameSessions
https://www.gamesessions.com/zz/Game/SniperElite3
- not steam version
- you need to use their client
- Play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever.
Activate the game before 1/2/2019 (10AM UTC).
Post edited December 05, 2018 by bela555