It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
amok: nope, that is only your own interpretation. the OP only states "Since it is getting a bit crowded here is one central topic for free (temporary) keys giveaways. " - there is no mention of it needed to be permanent after. if your interpretation is the correct one, then you should "not be allowed" to post giveaways on Steam either, for example, as they do no provide keys, or other giveaways not involving giving keys, which assumes almost solely only giveaways of third party to activate on Steam, no other games. So no, I think your interpretation is wrong, especially to the spirit of this thread, and I am not sure why you took it up on yourself to police it.
Wishmaster777: You are the one who came here to act like a police or a guard. If you got no valid giveaways to post, you might find some other threads of interest. All I said to that guy was trials do not belong in a thread where permanent copies of the games are given.

And whenever there are free weekend trials Steam puts it on the first newsflash page whenever Steam users log in.
However, Steam rarely notifies Steam useres when there are permanent copy giveaways issued temporarily.

It is your interpretation that is wrong. Whenever one claims a free copy of a game, they automatically get a key that is permanently tied to their account. Your argument is irrelevant. I am not policing, just debating, you are exaggerating.
for the sake of the debate then - where is this rule stated?
low rated
Wishmaster777: You are the one who came here to act like a police or a guard. If you got no valid giveaways to post, you might find some other threads of interest. All I said to that guy was trials do not belong in a thread where permanent copies of the games are given.

And whenever there are free weekend trials Steam puts it on the first newsflash page whenever Steam users log in.
However, Steam rarely notifies Steam useres when there are permanent copy giveaways issued temporarily.

It is your interpretation that is wrong. Whenever one claims a free copy of a game, they automatically get a key that is permanently tied to their account. Your argument is irrelevant. I am not policing, just debating, you are exaggerating.
amok: for the sake of the debate then - where is this rule stated?
No need to debate any further. If it is unclear to you what type of giveaways is being posted here, look up the previous posts.
Trial version is not a permanent key.
Post edited September 09, 2018 by Wishmaster777
high rated
on origin there is the premium pass of BF1 and BF4 free
Free
Relic Hunters Zero
www.nuuvem.com/item/relic-hunters-zero

Heavy Metal Machines
www.nuuvem.com/item/heavy-metal-machines
high rated
Summer Sale Encore Missions!
New Stamp Rewards at the Humble Store

Collect 1 stamp and receive a 10% discount coupon for Humble Monthly!
Collect 3 stamps and receive Glass Masquerade for FREE!
Collect 4 stamps and receive Slay.one for FREE while supplies last!
Collect 6 stamps and receive Murderous Pursuits for FREE while supplies last!

Note: "This Mission ends on September 17th"
5 days to collect 6 stamps, I think they want you to buy something for the last "free" game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
high rated
Humble Bundle gives away DRM-free games... for free:
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
Thor.n
Crescent Bay

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove
Post edited September 15, 2018 by Wishmaster777
low rated
Wishmaster777: Humble Bundle gives away DRM-free games... for free:
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
Thor.n
Crescent Bay

true, but only available for Monthly subscribers
low rated
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
Thor.n
Crescent Bay

Namida.Pip: true, but only available for Monthly subscribers
Are you from CNN, because you are spreading fake news. The games I listed are available for free download to all who have Humble Bundle accounts.
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
Thor.n
Crescent Bay

The games are actually free for you to download. Just scroll down and wala!
Post edited September 16, 2018 by Vingry
Limbo
Uurnog
Fortune-499
Tiny Echo
Cat Girl Without Salad
Drawkanoid
Thor.n
Crescent Bay

That was my first thought, too, but I checked the link and saw that a few games were available for download by all. :)
low rated
Those who haven't yet, they can download those games from Humble Bundle's Trove, but do hurry up, as the offer lasts few hours more.
Wishmaster777: Those who haven't yet, they can download those games from Humble Bundle's Trove, but do hurry up, as the offer lasts few hours more.
Will Limbo and Uurnog installers work later? It seems that they have only web installers to download.
low rated
Wishmaster777: Those who haven't yet, they can download those games from Humble Bundle's Trove, but do hurry up, as the offer lasts few hours more.
Lexor: Will Limbo and Uurnog installers work later? It seems that they have only web installers to download.
Once you download the game you get the .exe file, you can install it whenever you like, and you keep it until you want to have it.
Wishmaster777: Once you download the game you get the .exe file, you can install it whenever you like, and you keep it until you want to have it.
Well, that's how web installers should normally work. But the problem could be when the game gets update and I will still have this "old web installer" which could not compatible and could not be able to install the rest.

It's pity that we do not have access to full offline installers (or maybe I can't just find out "where to click to get them"?).
Post edited September 16, 2018 by Lexor
Wishmaster777: Once you download the game you get the .exe file, you can install it whenever you like, and you keep it until you want to have it.
Lexor: Well, that's how web installers should normally work. But the problem could be when the game gets update and I will still have this "old web installer" which could not compatible and could not be able to install the rest.

It's pity that we do not have access to full offline installers (or maybe I can't just find out "where to click to get them"?).
It is not a web installer (which would download additional files during installation). What you get here are the complete offline installers (Limbo installer is about 77MB and the installed version a bit more than 90MB - so no additional files were downloaded, only the existing files were uncompressed . Of course you won't be able to get future updates but given how old those games are I doubt there will be any.
Post edited September 16, 2018 by MarkoH01