It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
ThePunishedSnake: Thanks :)
I thought they might run out of those quickly (although I did not grabbed a key since it's not my kind of game) but I'm glad to see there was still time to get them.
Seems like EA giving away free games for Sony consoles:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita)
Mirror's Edge (PS3)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4)

You can add it to acc via console or store page.
Trid: Seems like EA giving away free games for Sony consoles:

Mirror's Edge (PS3)

This deal is only available for certain regions.
Trid: Seems like EA giving away free games for Sony consoles:

Mirror's Edge (PS3)

Thanks, I went to their site and got all three. Even if you don't own any of those consoles, you can still purchase them for free and then download them when you do get one of the consoles mentioned.
SimCity 2000: Special Edition is free on Origin today.

Link
This is ridiculous but you can, yet again, get Afterfall Insanity EE on IndieGala
Dead Space (french and german version) @ https://www.origin.com/fr-fr/store/free-games/on-the-house
KianieEQ: Dead Space (french and german version) @ https://www.origin.com/fr-fr/store/free-games/on-the-house
Nice catch! it loaded for me with my already existing user Logged In en-ie store, and added just fine.
It does show in orders in french though, I wonder what may happen if and when I try to download and run it. Any chance for English then?
- Info regarding DRM attached to this Dead Space and SimCity 2000? Is SimCity 2000 available OnTheHouse for German/French users?
Post edited December 10, 2014 by BlackThorny
madth3: This is ridiculous but you can, yet again, get Afterfall Insanity EE on IndieGala
Got it. Thanks for the info!.
You say "again". Was this game given for free before?
Lol, IG gave the same game again and again :D
KianieEQ: Dead Space (french and german version) @ https://www.origin.com/fr-fr/store/free-games/on-the-house
BlackThorny: Nice catch! it loaded for me with my already existing user Logged In en-ie store, and added just fine.
It does show in orders in french though, I wonder what may happen if and when I try to download and run it. Any chance for English then?
- Info regarding DRM attached to this Dead Space and SimCity 2000? Is SimCity 2000 available OnTheHouse for German/French users?
When I try to download it, I can choose french/german only. The german on the house is SimCity too, seems the frenchman are getting Dead Space once again cause SimCity ain't available on french (afaik).
svipak: Got it. Thanks for the info!.
You say "again". Was this game given for free before?
You can search for "afterfall" on this same thread to find that at least 750 000 keys were given away.
Dead space was given out in April of 2014. My install date for the game is 4/4/2014

Funny thing is, is that I have only run through the tutorial part and haven't played more of it since. Guild Wars and LOTRO tend to distract me alot
clisair: Dead space was given out in April of 2014. My install date for the game is 4/4/2014

Funny thing is, is that I have only run through the tutorial part and haven't played more of it since. Guild Wars and LOTRO tend to distract me alot
Give DS an hour. ONE HOUR. Its worth it, and I doubt those MMORPGS will be calling you any time soon.