It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaxFulvus: Sunrider : Mask of Arcadius is permanently free on GOG.
Got it, thank you. I always wanted to try a visual novel, but never found one to seems enough atractive.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - DB8DD-D1FEA-4CF9C-E9786
If it matters, it's been taken.
PMPMGamer: Numba Deluxe is free on Indiegala.
Sorry, I cannot find it.

On the shop site it says it is 2.99€.
MaxFulvus: Unreal celebrates its 20 years old.
According to a tweet from @EpicGames, Unreal Gold Edition will be free for a limited time on Steam and GOG today at 10 am PST !

Source
I cannot find it on the steam shop site.
Does anybody have the link?
According to a tweet from @EpicGames, Unreal Gold Edition will be free for a limited time on Steam and GOG today at 10 am PST !

Source
hamutestaccount: I cannot find it on the steam shop site.
It's not available for us Germans on Steam.

Source
Here is the link:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/13250/Unreal_Gold/
hamutestaccount: ...
It it's not here https://www.indiegala.com/#giveaway, the giveaway is over. If you want to play the game, I can give you my code, just write to me on chat.
gixgox: It's not available for us Germans on Steam.
lol. why? what reason can be behind that?
I would like to thanks everybody for posts here. Last year I have got a huge number free games just because of you guys. It is hard to get info from all sites, but this thread helps a lot. Good job and keep going.
gixgox: It's not available for us Germans on Steam.
nefas21: lol. why? what reason can be behind that?
I don't know.
Luckily we can get it from GOG.
high rated
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Post edited May 23, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Seems like a cool game! Unfortunately, Fanatical doesn't allow you to connect steam accounts that are limited (haven't spent 5$ on steam). Since my goal is to get as many games that seem interesting in my steam library as possible without spending a penny, it looks like I won't be able to use fanatical to help me in that goal! :/
zlaywal: DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on Fanatical (steam key)
Awolnation: Seems like a cool game! Unfortunately, Fanatical doesn't allow you to connect steam accounts that are limited (haven't spent 5$ on steam). Since my goal is to get as many games that seem interesting in my steam library as possible without spending a penny, it looks like I won't be able to use fanatical to help me in that goal! :/
I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
MarkoH01: I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
Are you looking forward to its sequel in August (or when it's ready)?
MarkoH01: I will get you the key and send it to you then. I already own it. The game is great and the dev is awesome. He also added the soundtrack for free and is really a nice guy.
finkleroy: Are you looking forward to its sequel in August (or when it's ready)?
I did not even know that he was planning a sequel. Thank you for mentioning it. With luck it will also be "DRM-free" (I know, it's still Steam but you know what I mean) like DISTRAINT was.