It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Dj_Ogi: Assassin's Creed III Uplay key: JFBW-CWNJ-3FJC-4BBC
It's valid till today (20.05.2018) so be quick ;)
The key has already been taken by someone
Dj_Ogi: Assassin's Creed III Uplay key: JFBW-CWNJ-3FJC-4BBC
It's valid till today (20.05.2018) so be quick ;)
never post keys "as is" - there are lots of crawlers around. Better to make a puzzle, or write something like "hey, guys, I have a free key, 1st to add me will get it in PM"
ups wrong post btw Prismata free on steam
Post edited May 20, 2018 by Badfiremax
Gekko_Dekko: never post keys "as is" - there are lots of crawlers around. Better to make a puzzle, or write something like "hey, guys, I have a free key, 1st to add me will get it in PM"
Considering its expiration date maybe this user just wanted to make sure this key will be used by somebody else.
Hitchhiker & Knight Club & Quiet City & Uurnog Free on humblebundle till 6/1

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove?lutm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018_05_20_june2018_monthly_marketing2_unopeners&linkID=&utm_content=cta_button
it is part of the Humble Trove, so only "free" for the Humble Monthly subscribers. the games have been there for a while, the letter is a warning that those games will be removed from the Trove soon.
Post edited May 21, 2018 by amok
amok: it is part of the Humble Trove, so only "free" for the Humble Monthly subscribers. the games have been there for a while, the letter is a warning that those games will be removed from the Trove soon.
No, those four games are at the moment downloadable for free for everyone - no need to subscribe.
Don't know how you got the idea that these will be removed soon. If you look at the Trove you can find several other games that once were free for everyone and still are there (2001, THOR.N i.e.).
Post edited May 21, 2018 by MarkoH01
amok: it is part of the Humble Trove, so only "free" for the Humble Monthly subscribers. the games have been there for a while, the letter is a warning that those games will be removed from the Trove soon.
MarkoH01: No, those four games are at the moment downloadable for free for everyone - no need to subscribe.
Don't know how you got the idea that these will be removed soon. If you look at the Trove you can find several other games that once were free for everyone and still are there (2001, THOR.N i.e.).
fair enough, did not realise there are trove games free for non-subscribers as well, when I click the link, it takes me to the full trove. the games have the same thingy as those who was removed from before.
MarkoH01: No, those four games are at the moment downloadable for free for everyone - no need to subscribe.
amok: fair enough, did not realise there are trove games free for non-subscribers as well, when I click the link, it takes me to the full trove. the games have the same thingy as those who was removed from before.
I know for sure that 2001, THOR.N and Hitchhiker were free before (in the same way these four are now) and none of them has been removed yet - so I would say it's not for sure these will be removed.
amok: fair enough, did not realise there are trove games free for non-subscribers as well, when I click the link, it takes me to the full trove. the games have the same thingy as those who was removed from before.
You need to have a free account but no need to subsribe . i am not subscribed but get games free.
Free Game:
7KXQH-TIV4Y Endorlight -D4L7I Beep Bop Boop
Attachments:
Post edited May 22, 2018 by slyky13
high rated
Sunrider : Mask of Arcadius is permanently free on GOG.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by MaxFulvus
Numba Deluxe is free on Indiegala.
high rated
Unreal celebrates its 20 years old.
According to a tweet from @EpicGames, Unreal Gold Edition will be free for a limited time on Steam and GOG today at 10 am PST !

Source
Post edited May 22, 2018 by MaxFulvus
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - DB8DD-D1FEA-4CF9C-E9786