It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
A bunch of.. games for steam on indiegala:
Absconding Zatwor, Break Into Zatwor, Fiends Of Imprisonment!
bela555: Mini Ninjas Free
NA: store.na.square-enix.com/product/280988/mini-ninjas-pc-download
EU: store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310553/mini-ninjas-pc-download

Use Coupon Code "MiniNinjas" at Checkout
bigboss-62:
triock:
bigboss-62: Seems the deal is turned on... I just connect successfully and activate coupon code from european Square Enix store (so, the deal is not limited to US customers)...

Just remains the confirmation mail to receive... snip
Well even though I did receive the email, it didn't really provide anything that wasn't already present in orders page.
Within orders, clicking "UNLOCK THE ACTIVATION KEY led me to a page that initially only had instructions button...
after several trials, including following said email, I finally got a second button adjacent to instruction and got the key :)
mike_cesara: A bunch of.. games for steam on indiegala:
Absconding Zatwor, Break Into Zatwor, Fiends Of Imprisonment!
They actually had quite a few "try to win" giveaways as of late, mainly repeats, but just before this one was "Between Me and The Night". Maybe once they finish this assembled repeat there will be more to follow.
high rated
Brute is temporarily free on itch.io: https://mgfm.itch.io/brute

What is Brute?

Brute is a challenging arcade game with a minimalist aesthetic. It's a game about planning, timing and discovery featuring an atmospheric soundtrack and cool sound effects!

Game Features:

50 hand crafted levels + 50 "Secret" levels
Lots of things to shoot
A weird menu
Intuitive controls - all you need is a mouse!
Lots of music!
Free steam games on indiegala:
GooCubelets, GooCubelets OCD, GooCubelets: The Algoorithm!
high rated
And another freebie on itch.io: Number Islands

«A relaxing puzzle game about numbers on floating islands. Swap any two blocks on the island, keep swapping until you unscramble the number on the island.»
GRID is temporary free on gamesessions (play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever)

https://www.gamesessions.com/fr/Game/Grid

Envoyé depuis mon Samsung Galaxy S6
Post edited May 05, 2018 by bigboss-62
..and more free steam games on indiegala:
Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Distopia, Brilliant Bob
Game Giveaway of the Day - Lost Artifacts: Soulstone
Stop the terracotta army and find the Soulstone in the game Lost Artifacts: Soulstone! From the game title it’s clear that you are to look for the stolen artifact that is extremely powerful. Claire and her loyal helpers witnessed the revival of the terracotta army. Its Emperor is at all pains to take over the world by awakening a dragon from the crater of a volcano. So all you have to do is to oppose him!

Go on a journey through a country full of legends and myths in the exciting strategy game Lost Artifacts: Soulstone. Many varied quests, 40+ levels, a fun storyline, simple and captivating gameplay, and a mysterious world – all this awaits you now! Restore statues, build epic buildings, overcome challenges and manage resources. Simple controls and an easy-to-understand tutorial will help you easily grasp the basics of the captivating game Lost Artifacts: Soulstone!
Post edited May 05, 2018 by gixgox
mike_cesara: ..and more free steam games on indiegala:
Hmmm, I guess IndieGala is trying to get rid of its excessive keys after the publisher of the game has shut down, following their removal from Steam:
https://www.pcgamesn.com/silicon-echo-studios-steam-games-removed
mike_cesara: ..and more free steam games on indiegala:
Grargar: Hmmm, I guess IndieGala is trying to get rid of its excessive keys after the publisher of the game has shut down, following their removal from Steam:
https://www.pcgamesn.com/silicon-echo-studios-steam-games-removed
Most probably. They're spamming with those.. games for the last few days.
Luckily in batches, it'd took ages to get rid of them if gave away separately ; )

I wonder if IndieGala is going to giveaway all of them..
Post edited May 05, 2018 by mike_cesara
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The Heart of the Kingdom has been destroyed and now it’s up to Munchausen to save the day in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen! With the light and prosperity of his kingdom gone, the king has no choice but to marry his daughter to an unknown stranger in exchange for a huge sum of money. Sensing the stranger’s evil, she writes to Munchausen who must now stop the wedding in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen!
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The Heart of the Kingdom has been destroyed and now it’s up to Munchausen to save the day in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen! With the light and prosperity of his kingdom gone, the king has no choice but to marry his daughter to an unknown stranger in exchange for a huge sum of money. Sensing the stranger’s evil, she writes to Munchausen who must now stop the wedding in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen!
gixgox:
This game sounds interesting, but I'd only play it by proxy.
high rated
Free Blood of Old on IndieGala
BlackThorny: Free Blood of Old on IndieGala
I know it's free but watching a video on youtube it seems to be really bad - I mean extremely bad.