It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
The Mini Ninjas deal was already over yesterday
goldfishfingers: The Mini Ninjas deal was already over yesterday
And I did not even manage to log in ... always got an error message even after changing the password.
high rated
About Mini Ninjas giveaway - someone posted this on reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/8fap8t/square_enix_na_mini_ninjas_free_giveaway_w_coupon/dy2m89h/

"Hi guys. This is Eric from the Square Enix MEMBERS community team. Just wanted to let you know that this promo is still valid, but we had to turn it off temporarily. Will be live again most likely on Monday so please stay tuned to our twitter.com/squareenix account for an official announcement."
high rated
Game Giveaway of the Day - Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Enter a vampire world as Dahlia, a vampire with a fantastic sense of fashion and a razor-sharp wit! Go on an epic hunt to find the legendary sun potion in Dying for Daylight. As vampires have been productive and ultimately accepted into society, their ancient vulnerability remains true – they can only emerge at night. When rumors circulate that a legendary potion exists allowing vampires to walk amid the daylight, Dahlia jumps at the chance to further investigate in this fun Hidden Object game.
high rated
[Free] Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins - DLC, STEAM for a few more hours

https://store.steampowered.com/app/371060/Starpoint_Gemini_2_Origins/
Zadalon: [Free] Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins - DLC, STEAM for a few more hours

https://store.steampowered.com/app/371060/Starpoint_Gemini_2_Origins/
Good for those that have the base game from before, such as from this giveaway.
Unfortunately I'm not one of them, and without the base game, redeeming this dlc isn't possible.
bela555: Mini Ninjas Free
NA: store.na.square-enix.com/product/280988/mini-ninjas-pc-download
EU: store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310553/mini-ninjas-pc-download

Use Coupon Code "MiniNinjas" at Checkout
triock: About Mini Ninjas giveaway - someone posted this on reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/8fap8t/square_enix_na_mini_ninjas_free_giveaway_w_coupon/dy2m89h/

"Hi guys. This is Eric from the Square Enix MEMBERS community team. Just wanted to let you know that this promo is still valid, but we had to turn it off temporarily. Will be live again most likely on Monday so please stay tuned to our twitter.com/squareenix account for an official announcement."
Seems the deal is turned on... I just connect successfully and activate coupon code from european Square Enix store (so, the deal is not limited to US customers)...

Just remains the confirmation mail to receive... ;)

Edit:
1°) Tested both with a Steam linked account and an email linked account.
2°) Because of no email coming, i checked in my account orders on Square Enix store and i can get the key from there.
Post edited April 30, 2018 by bigboss-62
gone!
Post edited April 30, 2018 by DedIago
DedIago: I have Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition for GOG, if anyone interested
Sure, the game seems pretty cool.
This didn't work for me when I first tried it a few days ago, but now it does. Thanks!
Post edited April 30, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: This didn't work for me when I first tried it a few days ago, but now it does. Thanks!
Just tried it and woked for me (i used eu one)
HypersomniacLive: Plus, the charity aspect boosted their image and business, and is still a very appealing factor in people's decision to shop there.
Just as a reminder, Humble got bought out by IGN:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ign_acquired_humble_bundle/page1

I believe the recent privacy scare was a similar issue with that.
bela555: Mini Ninjas Free
NA: store.na.square-enix.com/product/280988/mini-ninjas-pc-download
EU: store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310553/mini-ninjas-pc-download

Use Coupon Code "MiniNinjas" at Checkout
Must you have an account to use this code? It didn't work with a guest purchase.
Also, Is the steam key bound to EU or US region? I've tried to register but as Israel isn't part of EU I couldn't choose it.
I see no real point to register for a country I'm not in, only to have a key restricted to that country...
You can use fake accounts
BlackThorny: Must you have an account to use this code? It didn't work with a guest purchase.
Also, Is the steam key bound to EU or US region? I've tried to register but as Israel isn't part of EU I couldn't choose it.
I see no real point to register for a country I'm not in, only to have a key restricted to that country...
As far as I know, the key is not restricted. I choose Poland as a country, and the key successfully activated on my Ukrainian steam account (Ukraine isn't part of EU as well).