It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
direspirefirewire: Yeah, I share the same sentiment. Unfortunately, Paradox's profit model seems to making money from the DLCs so I'm rather pessimistic about it coming to GOG :(
Themken: We have other Paradox games here, also with quite many dlc's. Never say never to another twenty dlc's... or however it went.
The 28 CK2 DLCs are still over $100 for me even with the discount... *faints*. Prays to the GOGods
direspirefirewire: The 28 CK2 DLCs are still over $100 for me even with the discount... *faints*. Prays to the GOGods
Yes, it is quite clear that they were giving away the base game in hope of selling a lot of dlcs for it.
Crusader Kings 2 in its current form on GOG would make a lot of people angry.
Grargar: Crusader Kings 2 in its current form on GOG would make a lot of people angry.
Care to elaborate?
direspirefirewire: Care to elaborate?
60+ DLC packs with a price of about 300 bucks. With even more to come. If you did a drinking game and took a shot everytime the word "greed" came up in the release thread, your poor liver wouldn't be able to handle all the excitement. And it would be a real "joy" having to separately install each and every one of these 60+ DLC packs.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Crusader Kings 2 in its current form on GOG would make a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ the respectfully boisterous but, notably few angry.
FTFY :D
evilnancyreagan: FTFY :D
Nice try, but I can already imagine the dismay on everyone's looks as they realize that all those DLC packs they bought on Steam can't be Connected.
>:)
Post edited April 07, 2018 by Grargar
direspirefirewire: Care to elaborate?
Grargar: 60+ DLC packs with a price of about 300 bucks.
Probably why we don't see the train sims here either.....
Game Giveaway of the Day - UnWorded
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help the writer reassemble his memory and thoughts in the amazing game UnWorded! It’s an innovative narrative puzzle game where everything is built from letters. Use your imagination to create objects by assembling letters together and discover the story of a writer hospitalized after a serious accident... Dive into his damaged mind and experience his inner creative world through strange and wondrous tales.

Think outside of the box, drag letters and signs around on the canvas to form pictures worth thousand words. Divided into five books tracing back the author memories, Unworded is a unique, emotionally-engaging and story-driven indie masterpiece that appeals to the inner workings of human complex minds with its poetic and dreamlike puzzles full of letters.
16Bit Trader is now free at Indiegala.com
It is a giveaway redeemable on Steam only.
Wishmaster777: 16Bit Trader is now free at Indiegala.com
Here is the link to 16bit Trader's STEAM Page.

And this is the Indiegala.com Giveaway Page.
Wishmaster777: 16Bit Trader is now free at Indiegala.com
Engerek01: Here is the link to 16bit Trader's STEAM Page.

And this is the Indiegala.com Giveaway Page.
Thanks for the links, much appreciated.
Bistudio is giving away Project Lucie (redeemed on Steam account after creating a bistudio account, so no keys) https://store.bistudio.com/products/project-lucie
I am still angry at Bohemia Interactive Studios for removing the Arma games.
low rated
Does anybody have full throttle key game?
Post edited April 07, 2018 by Raxx