It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
F1 2015 free on Humble Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2015
bela555: F1 2015 free on Humble Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2015
Thanks!
high rated
Lethal League is free on fanatical.com (to get it, your Steam account MUST be linked to Fanatical account!)
Post edited March 22, 2018 by Logtck
Logtck: Lethal League is free on fanatical.com (to get it, your Steam account MUST be linked to Fanatical account!)
I am wndering if you will receive the key or if the game will be added to your steam account automatically ...
Logtck: Lethal League is free on fanatical.com (to get it, your Steam account MUST be linked to Fanatical account!)
MarkoH01: I am wndering if you will receive the key or if the game will be added to your steam account automatically ...
You will receive the Steam key in your Fanatical account. I have no idea why they want you to link your Steam account though. I already had Lethal League, but Fanatical still allowed me to get a free key
MarkoH01: I am wndering if you will receive the key or if the game will be added to your steam account automatically ...
direspirefirewire: You will receive the Steam key in your Fanatical account. I have no idea why they want you to link your Steam account though. I already had Lethal League, but Fanatical still allowed me to get a free key
Thank you.
high rated
Indiegala gives free "Lucius" key right now.

EDIT: The giveaway ended.
Post edited March 24, 2018 by Accatone
Game Giveaway of the Day - Amazonia
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Release the six Spirits of the Elements on the mysterious island of Amazonia and claim the wonderful treasure of the Seal of Unity. The wild ground of Amazonia hides enormous treasures in a Forbidden Palace. Amazonia is an easy to play hexagonal matching game full of colorful amazing graphics, animated backgrounds and exciting bonuses that help you on your courageous journey. Are you ready to visit Amazonia and to release the Spirits of the Elements?
----------------------------------------

Game Giveaway of the Day - Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms- Starter Pack
Please note: This content requires the base game Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Steam in order to play. You can download and install the basic edition of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms free of charge.

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, an official free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons-based clicker game. Assemble a party of champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Upgrade your heroes, collect unique gear, and unlock new Champions in regular new events.

Get an entry-level boost to start your Idle Champions adventure with a piece of gear for Bruenor and two Gold Chests.

The pack includes:

Bruenor's Shiny Level 1 Strong Shield
2 Gold Chests
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Starter Pack on Steam
Accatone: Indiegala gives free "Lucius" key right now.
Thew last giveaway was ongoing for almost a week, but this one I didn't even notice, when was it?
Accatone: Indiegala gives free "Lucius" key right now.
BlackThorny: Thew last giveaway was ongoing for almost a week, but this one I didn't even notice, when was it?
As far as I know, it started today but for some reason they ended the giveaway in the same day.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

When the ghost of the beautiful Diane de Poitiers appears in front of you, you are transported back in time in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle! Explore France and an incredible love story in this amazing Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Uncover a conspiracy against the king's mistress and protect her to return to the present. Live through an incredible tale in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle!
high rated
THE DARKNESS II
free in humble bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-darkness-ii
high rated
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-darkness-ii

The Darkness II Free on Humble Bundle

LOL it seems I'm two minutes too late
Post edited March 26, 2018 by Ardit0
high rated
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam) is free today on Humble

Link
Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated!