It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Lexor: I'm surprised how easy people are giving out their private data just to get some game in its trial version for "free"...
I work with soccer moms. Believe it or not, it's not an issue.

"I don't know who these people are. Why do they need to know my home phone number?!?!?"

Teaching them how to determine a fake url in the url bar is a bigger issue.

ie: timewarner-login.blogspot.tld for example.
Lexor: I'm surprised how easy people are giving out their private data just to get some game in its trial version for "free"...
But there is so many ways to do that...there is no private data :P
Leuu: But there is so many ways to do that...there is no private data :P
Yes, but I read these links you all posted here and some people do use that way.
low rated
Leuu: But there is so many ways to do that...there is no private data :P
Lexor: Yes, but I read these links you all posted here and some people do use that way.
So facebook, google, windows,android and so many apps are good but dlh is bad? ;)
low rated
Leuu: So facebook, google, windows,android and so many apps are good but dlh is bad? ;)
Well, i did not say these are ok.

BTW. I personally do not use fb, android, windows 10 and google is not my main search engine.
Post edited January 20, 2018 by Lexor
low rated
Leuu: So facebook, google, windows,android and so many apps are good but dlh is bad? ;)
Lexor: Well, i did not say these are ok.

BTW. I personally do not use fb, android, windows 10 and google is not my main search engine.
Nice, what is your mobile system? :)...if it's no private data :]
Post edited January 20, 2018 by Leuu
low rated
Leuu: Nice, what is your mobile system? :)...if it's no private data :]
SE K800i.
low rated
Leuu: Nice, what is your mobile system? :)...if it's no private data :]
Lexor: SE K800i.
Now i've got your psychological profile ;)...but i think it's wrong topic for this kind conversation, sorry for that and have fun :)
Game Giveaway of the Day - Rush for Gold: Alaska
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Who says the time of the great gold prospectors has passed?! You have an opportunity to be one yourself! Explore locations for gold and other useful resources, protect your workers from wild animals and robbers and build the town of your dreams in Rush for Gold: Alaska!
Get freeHuntsman: Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) steam key on green man gaming.

Log in, go to "vip" then scroll down to Huntsman: The Orphanage free deal clik to get your free voucher code. Buy the game, go to cart and use your free voucher code to get the steam key- hurry while stocks last!
Get free Violett Remasterad steam key on IndieGala!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.

goodbye :)
From the site you linked to:
"Dlh is working now, the key says Trial edition but seems the full game."

So far I still see no proof that this is (or better "was" since the offer is over) a trial edition only. I also don't know how since - like I said - this is the only edition available on Steam as far as I can see.

Edit: I would highly suggest that you quote the posts you are replying to - otherwise those people won't get a notification that you replied to their post.
The only "data" I give out is a free e-mail adress - nothing more. But nobody is forcing you to do the same.
drmike: "I don't know who these people are. Why do they need to know my home phone number?!?!?"
Wait - DLH is now wanting a phone number? That would be new.

DLH.net is not a very special site but from time to time they offer a steam key (mostly avarage rating or even worse). The facebook "authentication" is rather new but it works without a fake facebook account as well. Unfortunately the DHL.net site is full of advertising and popups AND often claiming the keys is not possible due to technical problems. IN most cases however they do fix their stuff quite fast.
Post edited January 20, 2018 by MarkoH01
Leuu: Get freeHuntsman: Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) steam key on green man gaming.

Log in, go to "vip" then scroll down to Huntsman: The Orphanage free deal clik to get your free voucher code. Buy the game, go to cart and use your free voucher code to get the steam key- hurry while stocks last!
thanks.
Is there registering needed ? and is there pop ups and advertising ?
Leuu: Get freeHuntsman: Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) steam key on green man gaming.

gvyop: thanks.
You need to register to green man gaming to use this offer.
gvyop: thanks.
MarkoH01: You need to register to green man gaming to use this offer.
ok hope they do not offer bad steam rated games. ;-)