It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Leuu: Get a free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
MaxFulvus: This "game" is not available anymore because Steam removed it with the other Zonitron and Silicon Echo shovelwares in September 2017.
Yet you can still redeem and play it. Rage Parking Simulator 2016
low rated
:)
Post edited January 14, 2018 by gloela85
gloela85: Here Iyou can download warcraft 2 combat edition for free
*link*
You better edit this out. ;P
gloela85:
This site is a place to buy games, not to share illegal pirate copies.
low rated
sorry, was i not knowing that this version is not legal, have the game on orginal cd but dont run under win 10 so i was searching for a vversion or a patch that runs....
gloela85: sorry, was i not knowing that this version is not legal, have the game on orginal cd but dont run under win 10 so i was searching for a vversion or a patch that runs....
If it's Blizzard and you don't buy it directly from them, then it's illegal, which is why you'll never see their games on here or Steam. AND THAT sucks. Battle.net is a pain in the ass!
Post edited January 14, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
yes, i know, want to see warcraft n diablo games here.....
gloela85: sorry, was i not knowing that this version is not legal, have the game on orginal cd but dont run under win 10 so i was searching for a vversion or a patch that runs....
Make a thread asking for help to get this old game to run. That is legal since you have it already. Something like: How Do I get Game Name to Run On Windows 10?
Leuu: Get a free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
Had it already, but thanks!
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Snow Fable
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Match tokens to break a curse that has cast a frozen pall over a once warm and lush land! With each step of your journey, you'll gain access to new game modes and bonuses and earn achievements for a job well done! With beautiful hand-drawn graphics, simple point-and-click controls, and special logic levels, The Snow Fable will warm your heart for hours on end!
high rated
Red Solstice free on humble
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-red-solstice
Awesome! Thank you so much for the heads up.
low rated
Lol i want tell about free Minion Master on HRK but it looks that i took the last key :P

I've got one gift card on my steam account but i cant send it via mail, i can try via steam if someone want this game. But i'm not sure is there any restriction to do that.
Post edited January 20, 2018 by Leuu
littlemonster17: www.bananatic.com/giveaway
What does this link show in eligible countries?
Carmageddon TDR 2000 in GOG free