It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BeatriceElysia: Try Heroine's Quest: Herald of Ragnarok - excellent game and free. There's paid dlc, but there's no need to buy that.
Hirkis: Not to mention it can be added (+1) permanently to your library, if you care about such thing, unlike most other free-to-play games which don't count towards your library count and can only be installed and played.
You're right. Strange, this usually happens only with games that normally cost money and are only temporarily free like Kingdom: Classic was a few weeks ago. My guess as to the reasons most F2P games disappear from the library are:

1. to not clutter people's libraries with games they tried and stopped playing.
2. because number of owned games is directly connected to the Game Collector badge progress and if every F2P counted towards that then the lowest ranks would have been worthless as everybody would soon be at least a "Power Player" which requires owning at least a 100 games.

My guess is Heroine's Quest was not properly entered into Steam as a Free To Play game but instead as a normal game with a price of zero, the reason I think this might be the case is because AX:EL - Air XenoDawn which previously cost money is now F2P and remains in the library even if you try installing now for the first time.

If I find any other steam games that behave like this then I'll be sure to report it here.
low rated
76A94-51A9F-39B32-A25E7
low rated
MrDarker: 76A94-51A9F-39B32-A25E7
Just a fyi, the key is still available. Nothing that I could use so I didn't claim anything.
MrDarker: 76A94-51A9F-39B32-A25E7
This key is for free dlc stuff:
Expeditions: Viking - Blood-Ice DLC
Galactic Civilizations III - Map Pack DLC
Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack
Offworld Trading Company - Almanac DLC
Masters of Orion (2016) GOG Redeem Code: 9FHHBF4D37F58B22G8

Expires on 9 January 2018
^^ The MoO code in the post above mine is gone.
Post edited January 02, 2018 by Themken
low rated
Themken: ^^ The MoO code in the post above mine is gone.
yes, i sniped it.

Szenszely: Masters of Orion (2016) GOG Redeem Code: 9FHHBF4D37F58B22G8

Expires on 9 January 2018
Thank you.
Layers of Fear (Steam)
T8HFP-Y7W5Q-AW6V1

Last symbol replaced with a similar digit.
high rated
I've asked before and was ignorantly talked down, why is this thread meant for posting temporarily free game giveaways, being used for posting single use codes? there's already a forum thread for this it's [url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20[/url]
Post edited January 03, 2018 by Beast360
Beast360: I've asked before and was ignorantly talked down, why is this thread meant for posting temporarily free game giveaways, being used for posting single use codes? there's already a forum thread for this it's [url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20[/url]
Because OP said so.
Beast360: I've asked before and was ignorantly talked down, why is this thread meant for posting temporarily free game giveaways, being used for posting single use codes? there's already a forum thread for this it's [url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20[/url]
InkPanther: Because OP said so.
Yes, the OP said so, dispite there already being a thread for single keys. This was imo a mistake, as it means that anyone interested in getting alerted for mass giveaways will also be alerted any time someone decides to drop a key, which only the first person to attempt to claim the key will benefit from (and it most likely won't be you). Still, I guess the OP thought it was a good idea to have a signle thread for all the free stuff. Personally, though, I wish there were a thread for mass giveaways specifically, whether it's this thread or some other thread.
If you look at the OP a bit closer:

"Since it is getting a bit crowded here is one central topic for free (temporary) keys giveaways.
Also feel free to post/share any spare keys for those that don't have Facebook or missed it. "

It was never meant to post any RANDOM keys here at all but to post those keys of past mass giveaways to give those an opportunity who don't have facebook or simply missed the giveaway. The second sentence is not meant to be read without reading the first one. I still see a big difference between this thread and the ninja giveaway (which is indeed meant to post every spoare key of any game you still might have in store).
Next Up Hero Closed Beta

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1831197/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/next-up-hero-closed-beta-key-giveaway

https://www.betagamer.com/next-hero-closed-beta-steam-key-giveaway/

Ancestors Legacy

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaway/&id=ancestors-legacy

??YZ4-8ATC9-9HQAP

?? Card Games
Post edited January 04, 2018 by Redix
^What?

EDIT: I was asking what on Earth the poster above me was asking. The post made no sense and has since been removed. That's not a good reason to downvote my post; it was a legitimate question.
Post edited January 06, 2018 by finkleroy
Masters of Orion: 9FHH0729XX63845F7V

Hard West: A3VD0729XX63845FG5

XX = December in numbers