It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Watch Dogs, World in Conflict, and Assassin's Creed IV (UPlay) are all free again on UPlay from Dec 18th to Dec 23rd.

Link1
Link2
Link3
BenKii: Watch Dogs, World in Conflict, and Assassin's Creed IV (UPlay) are all free again on UPlay from Dec 18th to Dec 23rd.

Link1
Link2
Link3
yooo man thanks for the heads up
Lexor: I have a few such codes on my list of orders yet when I'm trying to redeem them webpage says they expired.
Try to redeem it yourself and see what happens.
kyotohongaku: Hm!
They should write code's expiration date then. Though people here did redeem some codes from 2016
They do and unfortunately it is not the first time that the expiration date (never) is not correct. The last time they accidentally made this mistake they added an additional redeem time frame but I did not know that it happened again. Normally such freebies will expire pretty soon and the date when they expire is no guarantee that they actually are still valid. Yes, that is a sad thing and they said they wanted to do it right in future. Guess they made the same mistake again. All you can do is contact support and ask them about it but I would say thay simply will tell you that the code was only valid for the time they offered the freebie and that this was mentioned in the news then. Best you can do is search for the newspost - normally they mention the expiry date in it.
Post edited December 18, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Layers of Fear free for 48 hours on Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack
PainOfSalvation: Layers of Fear free for 48 hours on Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack
For me the scariest game I ever played with some amazing creativity. Liked every bit of it and I can only recommend it if you are the kind of person who is able to immerse yourself in such a game.
Layers of Fear code here (for those who will not get it in time
29870-EBRJP-ZQBTI
high rated
Oxenfree is free on GOG for 48H.
high rated
Kingdom: Classic

Free on Steam 24 h only

Download and play
low rated
Could someone pm a outlast key?
high rated
Ardit0: Kingdom: Classic
Free on Steam 24 h only
And that's the link to Kingdom:Classic
cvp05: Could someone pm a outlast key?
This is not the right place to ask for this key. This is where people notify others of temporary free keys. There is a topic in the community for your request.

Good Luck
Master of Orion key, first come, first serve

9FHHC60461CA42F2L2

substitute number two for five

post, if you have taken it!

Enjoy!
low rated
altais07: Master of Orion key, first come, first serve

9FHHC60461CA42F2L2

substitute number two for five

post, if you have taken it!

Enjoy!
Someone took it. Hopefully that person thanked you privately.

Thanks for sharing anyway!

Guess I'll never catch a Master of Orion key!
franmolamazo: Guess I'll never catch a Master of Orion key!
MoO 1+2 are cheap. FreeOrion is a free game.

One day you will get lucky too.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by Themken
low rated
franmolamazo: Guess I'll never catch a Master of Orion key!
Themken: MoO 1+2 are cheap. FreeOrion is a free game.
Yes Themken. I played the original one (I guess second one too), a long time ago. Did not know about FreeOrion, will have a look!

Now you can get the remake? reboot? for free spending over $40, but I don't think I'll reach that goal (just went over $17 to get Hard West), so I keep both eyes wide open here in case anyone gets a duplicate and is kind enough to share :-)