It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - Legendary Mahjong

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Long ago, the people who bowed before the ancient gods became careless and they forgot about them. They stopped visiting the temples and saying their prayers.

The ancient gods flew into a fury and decided to punish them. However one of the gods felt sorry for the people and wanted to help them avoid their punishment. He can't involve himself personally in mortal affairs, so it's up to you to support him
gixgox:
Mahjong is awesome. Thanks! I'm starting to download the game.
Yes, this looks nice.
Though I have a big collection of different Mahjong + Solitaire games, I'll get this too.
I would really like, if GOG would add some Mahjong and Solitaire games to their catalogue.
gixgox: Yes, this looks nice.
Though I have a big collection of different Mahjong + Solitaire games, I'll get this too.
I would really like, if GOG would add some Mahjong and Solitaire games to their catalogue.
I think the same.
and chess!!! the old chessmasters, fritz, etc!
Company of Heroes 2 in humblebundle free
6 hours lefts
Taken
Post edited December 17, 2017 by ggf162
I also have an extra key for who has missed the giveaway
Post edited December 17, 2017 by nicohvc
Game Giveaway of the Day - Moai IV: Terra Incognita
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The Hero is back! After a massive earthquake forms a chain of new islands from the deepest depths of sea, the Hero must now explore a cornucopia of tropical locations! Join the Hero and his beloved wife Bright Light as they explore a brand new world! Dive underwater, ride on the back of a giant turtle, and face ghostly pirates! Find new tools and artifacts to help you manage your time and resources as you help the people of Terra Incognita overcome any challenge that stands in their way!
Post edited December 17, 2017 by gixgox
JumpBall available free on IndieGala.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Petrell
low rated
WakaloX99: ...
Sadly, I dont think it is possible to track ownership of GOG single game copy. :/
Also I do not htink its users themselves - it's more these bot-users which are hunting around for keys...
low rated
WakaloX99: Actually they have unique ID bound to them.
Oh, I didnt know. If it's a fact then I'm glad to hear that.
Bauzroth: Code for Syberia has expired, but thanks anyway
IDK, it says NOT YET REDEEMED in my orders and settings page, and I got it on nov'17
kyotohongaku: IDK, it says NOT YET REDEEMED in my orders and settings page, and I got it on nov'17
I have a few such codes on my list of orders yet when I'm trying to redeem them webpage says they expired.
Try to redeem it yourself and see what happens.
kyotohongaku: IDK, it says NOT YET REDEEMED in my orders and settings page, and I got it on nov'17
Lexor: I have a few such codes on my list of orders yet when I'm trying to redeem them webpage says they expired.
Try to redeem it yourself and see what happens.
Hm!
They should write code's expiration date then. Though people here did redeem some codes from 2016
kyotohongaku: Though people here did redeem some codes from 2016
I still have codes from 2014 and they are still redeemable.
It's the problem of "custom" expiration date which was set different for each of codes.
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Lexor
Grim Fandango Remastered - REDEEMED

Master of Orion - REDEEMED
Post edited December 18, 2017 by kyotohongaku