It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Lethal Brutal Racing free on Indiegala:

https://www.indiegala.com/stayingalive?utm_source=givmenuitem&utm_medium=massive_giv_menu_item&utm_campaign=giveaway_menu_item
NicoX4400: "Bio Menace" is free on GOG
It's free for almost 2 years now ;).
NicoX4400: "Bio Menace" is free on GOG
The-Business: It's free for almost 2 years now ;).
so true XD

can't remember if anyone already mentioned this, but Worms Reloaded is free on Gamesessions (until 12/28)

here
Post edited December 09, 2017 by Namida.Pip
SOS Free ?

https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/sos-closed-beta-test-giveaway-1000000859
Game Giveaway of the Day - Karma
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Cleanse the planet from darkness in the game Karma! This original adventure game explores a love story between two souls through the ingenious humor and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style. Evil spirits has abducted the hero’s beloved, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat the monsters and harbingers of hell.

But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind-bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of the world, and his choices define the outcome of the game Karma. Join this amazing adventure and have a bunch of fun!
high rated
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is now available:

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/assassins-creed-black-flag/16/
high rated
Grim Fandango Remastered is free on GOG.com for 48h.
MaxFulvus: Grim Fandango Remastered is free on GOG.com for 48h.
Have not been able to claim Grim Fandango on gog as a free game it shows free but it won't appear in the cart.
MaxFulvus: Grim Fandango Remastered is free on GOG.com for 48h.
Skywise95: Have not been able to claim Grim Fandango on gog as a free game it shows free but it won't appear in the cart.
Don't go through the cart. Click the banner in the front page.
Master of Orion:

9FHH8D79B42586C7KE

Hard West:

A3VD8D79B42586C7X0

Both codes expire in January. Act fast.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Master of Orion:

9FHH8D79B42586C7KE
Bot was taken it! Next time just post code bit criptic, like NineFH....
OldFatGuy: Master of Orion:

9FHH8D79B42586C7KE
BeatriceElysia: Bot was taken it! Next time just post code bit criptic, like NineFH....
How can you tell it was a bot? I would like to learn how to tell.
low rated
BeatriceElysia: Bot was taken it! Next time just post code bit criptic, like NineFH....
OldFatGuy: How can you tell it was a bot? I would like to learn how to tell.
You can't but a guess.... I checked one mere seconds after you have posted....
I took Hard West, thank you!
OldFatGuy: How can you tell it was a bot? I would like to learn how to tell.
BeatriceElysia: You can't but a guess.... I checked one mere seconds after you have posted....
Oh okay. Sorry about that. I usually do mix up the codes to prevent bots from getting them when I buy a game and give them away.... but I didn't even order these two they just showed up in my email in box so I just copied and pasted them quickly. I'll try and do better next time. Sorry again.
SentientNo4: I took Hard West, thank you!
Hey cool... at least one of them went to a person instead of a bot...... unless of course you're a bot. :P
Post edited December 12, 2017 by OldFatGuy