It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
gvyop: Not really a GA
Do you think it's unsafe ?

No One Live Forever 1 & 2 + community mods.
http://nolfrevival.tk/
It's illegal but afaik safe. So the question remains if your conscious can live with it since the chances these games will ever be released again are slim to none.

Still: strictly speaking this should not even be in this thread since the devs/publishers never gave permission to give this away for free.

You will find the discussion about this "offer" here.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
Free DLC among 3 for Total War Rome 2 :

- Wrath of Sparta DLC
- Black Sea Colonies DLC
- Nomadic Tribes DLC

1- create an account here and goes to the offer.

2- connect your Steam account and choose a DLC

3- enjoy !

I didn't try the deal because I don't have the base game, so feel free to validate or not if it works.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: Free DLC among 3 for Total War Rome 2 :

- Wrath of Sparta DLC
- Black Sea Colonies DLC
- Nomadic Tribes DLC

1- create an account here and goes to the offer.

2- connect your Steam account and choose a DLC

3- enjoy !

I didn't try the deal because I don't have the base game, so feel free to validate or not if it works.
I can confrim it works.
You can choose only 1 DLC. After you choose one, you just grant access to the site to your profile in steam and they redeem the DLC in your account.

Thanks MaxFulvus for the info!
● Destiny 2 [free trial] ●
Download it through the Battle.Net app.
https://www.destinythegame.com/free-trial
● Lead and gold: Gangs of the Wild West ●
Use a valid e-mail, as the key is sent via it.
https://gleam.io/pcTWf/1000000-keys-giveaway-of-lead-and-gold-game
high rated
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is free on Humble Store for 48 hours.
Elder Scrolls Online is free to play for the "weekend" that somehow last for 7 days on Steam. (I dunno how a weekend is 7 days,m weekends are just really long in Tamriel I guess... :-p)

It is free for the 7 days standalone as well so no steam required for those who loathe steam. BUT It seems the game uses Java which may piss off people more than just requiring steam anyhow.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by marcusmaximus
I noticed that I already have Sanctum 2 so for someone who missed the giveaway on Humble Store:

-

(let me know if you used it, so I can edit the code out)
edit: seems someone took it.
Post edited December 02, 2017 by Jonni
Worms Reloaded is temporary free on gamesessions (giveaway ends on 2017-12-28)

http://r.gamesessions.com/PeOWofFyNJbY

To claim your free copy of the game, log in to your GameSessions account and download Worms Reloaded.
Play the game for 5 min to activate it and it will then be yours forever on GameSessions
THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED

free on Humble Bundle

here
Post edited December 01, 2017 by Namida.Pip
low rated
Jonni: I noticed that I already have Sanctum 2 so for someone who missed the giveaway on Humble Store:

454KH-9IKV0-J2Z9M (Steam)

(let me know if you used it, so I can edit the code out)
do you have another one so I can use it please?
Syberia game code from early this month 6688D-99BFD-DCB85-5A9BF. Not sure on the expiration date if any that it has, its extra code. First come first serve.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee FC3C2-81FF1-13BF5-9D3C2. Not sure if it has expiration date, first come first serve.

If you claim code can you please reply to this message it worked for you so others don't try claim a used code. TY

These are all gog keys.
jrich3500: Syberia game code from early this month 6688D-99BFD-DCB85-5A9BF. Not sure on the expiration date if any that it has, its extra code. First come first serve.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee FC3C2-81FF1-13BF5-9D3C2. Not sure if it has expiration date, first come first serve.

If you claim code can you please reply to this message it worked for you so others don't try claim a used code. TY

These are all gog keys.
Both keys have been expired. You can check for yourself if you entering them into the redeem page. (It takes two steps to actually redeem a GOG code so no worries here).
Duholdy: do you have another one so I can use it please?
Sorry, just the one extra.
Here's a code for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified if you missed the free giveaway:

4DWAB-632IJ-TCBL8 (Steam)
Post edited December 02, 2017 by Jonni
Game Giveaway of the Day - Momonga Pinball Adventures

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

On the Aya continent, animals have lived peacefully since the Great War. The momongas are a small and peaceful tribe of flying squirrels, living on a group of small islands on the river Yana. They make their homes in the hollow trunks of giant Sequoia trees, and generally get out of the way of trouble.

One day, the village was raided by a group of owl bandits. The bandit leader, General Kuton, is a renegade general from the owl kingdom. The owls took every momonga and disappeared. All except one – the young Momo barely escaped Kuton’s claws.

Momo was saved by Panda, one of the nomadic pandas that roam the world. He healed Momo and took the little squirrel to a sanctuary up in the mountains.

Our adventure begins here – with a little flying squirrel and an old panda. Will they be able to stop the forces of evil? Join Momo in the first episode of an epic adventure to save his tribe in the game Momonga Pinball Adventures! Make new friends, explore the world, and defeat the evil owls!
Post edited December 02, 2017 by gixgox