It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
● Battlerite [it's f2p now] ●
http://store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

● Ashka character + 2 random drops [for Battlerite] ●
https://gleam.io/9uUvR/battlerite-free-champion-steam-key-giveaway-2

● The Free Ones [alpha signup] ●
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY2i0NLMnZdB4OMgkavV7QqxNyzMjqvZ27eXikaGhynXEOeA/alreadyresponded
Post edited November 09, 2017 by Vitaliuz
The Shadow Sun

Rpg for Android (no controller support)

free for one day
high rated
Syberia for free on this strange new page called www.gog.com :)
(Just click the banner and if you already own the game you will get a giftcode via mail)

Edit: Syberia 1 and 2 are also free on Gog Connect.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
Syberia (GOG) is free for 48 hours on Gog's homepage.

Link

edit: Also, Syberia 1&2 are free on Gog Connect if you already own them on Steam

edit2: Oh dang! I didn't see that MarkoH01ninja'd me. +1 to you sir. :)
Post edited November 09, 2017 by BenKii
Note that the freebie will expire on November 23th 2017.
BenKii: Syberia (GOG) is free for 48 hours on Gog's homepage.

Link

edit: Also, Syberia 1&2 are free on Gog Connect if you already own them on Steam

edit2: Oh dang! I didn't see that MarkoH01ninja'd me. +1 to you sir. :)
A shame you got ninjad, as I could have had a spare syberia 1 key to giveaway if I went the gog - connect route first...
Speaking of which,
If any one has a steam connected to a gog account that doesn't have Syberia 1,
I most possibly have a steam key to spare if you want to get a giftable gog key out of it... send me a pm to get the steam key.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: A shame you got ninjad, as I could have had a spare syberia 1 key to giveaway if I went the gog - connect route first...
Speaking of which,
Yeah, sorry about that. I was shown that there was a connect offer because of the script I have running but when I tried it (I did not read the news by then) it just showed me nothing (not even the both Syberia games I have here on GOG as not eligible) so I thought it was a glitch in the script and clicked it away. Then I saw the banner and that was the one I was posting. I actually did not realize by then that there was a true connect offer for Syberia 1 + 2. Sorry that you missed the spare key because of this. I could give you mine as compensation if you like it. Otherwise I was planning to give it to a giveaway as well. I was just waiting until the actuial offer is over because now everybody still has the possibility to get a key for themselves. So you decide. I either will give my key to zeos GOG giveaway or I will give it to you so you can do the same (or give it to another giveaway). There was no bad intention behind me posting the offer at all.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by MarkoH01
BlackThorny: A shame you got ninjad, as I could have had a spare syberia 1 key to giveaway if I went the gog - connect route first...
Speaking of which,
MarkoH01: Yeah, sorry about that.
Don't worry , we all know that there is not foolish intention behind your information, and , you know, there is nothing that need compensation of any kind.
This is user free thread to inform about good free game deals. We, readers, have nothing to demand else than in-topic deals.
Thank you for all the post you regulary post here already.
MarkoH01: Yeah, sorry about that.
gvyop: Don't worry , we all know that there is not foolish intention behind your information, and , you know, there is nothing that need compensation of any kind.
This is user free thread to inform about good free game deals. We, readers, have nothing to demand else than in-topic deals.
Very nice from you to say this but for me it's great to actually have the possibility to correct a wrong (no matter if it was intentional or not) and so my offer for BlackThorny of course still stands.
Starcraft 2 good news

Heart of the Swarm is free for Wings of Liberty old owners (who just already bought SC 2 Wings of Liberty in the past)
I'm glad to receive that in compensation* :)

I don't know if Heart of the Swarm or Legacy of the Void did receive something.

* because Wings of Liberty is free since a few days ago.

There's also a free pack of cards for Hearthstone. I don't kn ow if this gift has some requirements

Both gifts (the SC expansion and the Hearthstone have expiration date on December.
gvyop: Don't worry , we all know that there is not foolish intention behind your information, and , you know, there is nothing that need compensation of any kind.
MarkoH01: Very nice from you to say this but for me it's great to actually have the possibility to correct a wrong (no matter if it was intentional or not) and so my offer for BlackThorny of course still stands.
Well obviously I have no doubt there was no mal intention, the only beef I have with your post is it still doesn't mention the gog connect option, thus people which skip reading BenKii's post prior to redeeming might miss it as well.
Anyhow my plan was to send it to Zeogold as well, so if you wish, you may send him the key with shared ownership.
(But you really don't have to, I'm quite sure there will be quite a number of these keys as it is so you may keep all the credit).
MarkoH01: Very nice from you to say this but for me it's great to actually have the possibility to correct a wrong (no matter if it was intentional or not) and so my offer for BlackThorny of course still stands.
BlackThorny: Well obviously I have no doubt there was no mal intention, the only beef I have with your post is it still doesn't mention the gog connect option, thus people which skip reading BenKii's post prior to redeeming might miss it as well.
Anyhow my plan was to send it to Zeogold as well, so if you wish, you may send him the key with shared ownership.
(But you really don't have to, I'm quite sure there will be quite a number of these keys as it is so you may keep all the credit).
Usually people tend to read such threads like this until the end so I highly doubt that people still will stop at my post therefore not seeing Benkii's post. This is the only reason why I did not edit my post yet. But I will do this at once if you are feeling better then. I will also send you the key and you can do with it whatever you desire. I don't need any ownership or any credit at all.
greeklover: The Shadow Sun

Rpg for Android (no controller support)

free for one day
I cant believe I bought that about a week ago :-(
Game Giveaway of the day - Escape the Past

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

What will you do if you are stuck on the mysterious island? There is only one thing in your mind – escape as quick as you can! What about the secrets hidden there? It’s high time to check if you are brave and smart enough to overcome all the obstacles! Collect all the pieces of the letter to remember who you are and discover your past in the game Escape the Past!
Wolfschanze 1944 remastered is now 100% off on itch.io: https://calaris.itch.io/wolfschanze-1944