It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Hide and Shriek is currently free on Steam for Halloween.
Painkiller: Hell And Damnation
https://www.gamesessions.com/zz/Game/PainkillerHellAndDamnation

Probably through gamesessions client...
No idea, I didnt try it.
Post edited October 21, 2017 by bela555
Game Giveaway of the day — Bubble Zoo 2

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

One of the most challenging marble-popping games, combining puzzle and arcade elements, Bubble Zoo 2 will keep you hooked. Match the moving bubbles in groups to clear the path before they reach the end and unlock exciting new levels!

As you progress, you’ll encounter a variety of challenges. These include fast-paced gameplay, levels that require careful logic and others that require specific strategies like making different combos or obtaining a minimum point total. To make the game even more dynamic, various power-ups like color powders and water hoses await you down the road.
If anyone is intrested on this The Walking Vegetables
For the weekend Key

PG6K2-L3ZFP-B***Z
Street Racing Syndicate steam key
https://www.indiegala.com/anime
bela555: Painkiller: Hell And Damnation

No idea, I didnt try it.
Seems like it:

DOWNLOAD FREE GAME

Through GameSessions, this copy of Painkiller Hell & Damnation is almost yours to keep and play forever, for free. All you have to do is…
Run and accept the game installer
Installer downloads the full game
Run the game from your desktop
Then play the game for 5 minutes to activate the game on your account
bela555: Painkiller: Hell And Damnation

No idea, I didnt try it.
BlackThorny: Seems like it:

DOWNLOAD FREE GAME

Through GameSessions, this copy of Painkiller Hell & Damnation is almost yours to keep and play forever, for free. All you have to do is…
Run and accept the game installer
Installer downloads the full game
Run the game from your desktop
Then play the game for 5 minutes to activate the game on your account
BlackThorny:
I just tried it and can confirm. It's not DRM-free and you cannot start the game without being connected.
Game Giveaway of the day - Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Uncover the Secrets of the Past: Mothers Diary! A main character of this game receives an unusual birthday gift from her foster parents - a letter written by her real mother. The girl desperately wants to know the truth about her origins and begins her own investigation. It seems that all roads lead her to a haunted and abandoned mansion. A terrible tragedy occurred in that place many years ago. But old houses keep secrets well! This is a story about love, death, treachery and lies. Can a young and innocent girl unravel the dangerous secrets of the past?
high rated
Stronghold HD (GOG) and A.D. 2044 (GOG) are free for the next 48 hours on Gog's homepage.

Link
Dark Train

DARK TRAIN is an oppressive steampunk 2D adventure made of paper. Assume the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f that is tied to a railroad tamagotchi and deliver the mysterious order for the deceased D. W. Tagrezbung, famous inventor from the Border City.
Post edited October 26, 2017 by truhlik
truhlik: Dark Train

DARK TRAIN is an oppressive steampunk 2D adventure made of paper. Assume the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f that is tied to a railroad tamagotchi and deliver the mysterious order for the deceased D. W. Tagrezbung, famous inventor from the Border City.
You can also grab the soundtrack for free here.
New games are up on Gog Connect
high rated
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam) is free on Humble Store.

Link
Thanks BenKii!
truhlik: Dark Train

Looks nice but I cannot find a way to download this without creating an itch.io account. The displayed message:

"Claim this game to your itch.io account to download later
If you link this game to your account you'll permanently own it: you can download it whenever you want and receive updates. You may only claim this game while the promotion is active."

suggests for me that this should also be possible.