It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Game Giveaway of the day / Royal Defense Ancient Menace

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Become a part of an exciting story based on the dwarven kingdom's eternal struggle against the Ancient Menace, who only wants to crush the dwarves and claim their territory!

To defeat the monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells. All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.

Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight your enemies. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those ancient threats! Build towers, earn money, collect crystals and upgrade your spells – the enemy shall not pass!
https://gleam.io/BRD30/free-crackhead-steam-keys
https://gleam.io/CIOwq/free-goocubelets-goocubelets-2-goocubelets-the-alghorithm-steam-keys
Post edited October 02, 2017 by Flashfire42
SHELTER GIVEAWAY ONE CODE:

47VQD56949DE7A5###

The last ### is the simple Riddle:
"I am a Number, when you requested the service, which is unavailable".

The winner is who first use the correct code.

Good Luck :)

PS. Please write a message with thanks if you won :)
erbello: SHELTER GIVEAWAY ONE CODE:

47VQD56949DE7A5###

If that's a GOG key, I think someone already used it
erbello: PS. Please write a message with thanks if you won :)
direspirefirewire: If that's a GOG key, I think someone already used it
That was me. Sorry for the late response. I just played the game a little bit. Thanks.
direspirefirewire: If that's a GOG key, I think someone already used it
HanselPete: That was me. Sorry for the late response. I just played the game a little bit. Thanks.
Congratulations. Have a nice play :)
erbello: SHELTER GIVEAWAY ONE CODE:

47VQD56949DE7A5###

What is the answer to this riddle?
Engerek01: What is the answer to this riddle?
Engerek01: What is the answer to this riddle?
JMich: 503.
Thanks a lot :)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (steam)

reply and with the right privacy setting I can send you the key.
Attachments:
GGOTD:
--------------------------------
TangramsVR

TangramsVR is a casual virtual reality puzzle game for Oculus and HTC Vive

Perform the tasks and instantly get the key
There's a Giveaway on Promo2Day, where you can win a life-time commercial license to Mirillis Action!.
I can't post any links, so you can search in google Mirillis facebook's fanpage, they announced it on their FB page.
Kwirley: There's a Giveaway on Promo2Day, where you can win a life-time commercial license to Mirillis Action!.
I can't post any links, so you can search in google Mirillis facebook's fanpage, they announced it on their FB page.
http://promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=18805
Thanks. Only 5 licenses though, and you have to tell why you want one.
Kwirley: I can't post any links,
No but you can post the url. Leave off the http:// bit. It won;t be a link but it will still be the url folks can copy and paste.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by drmike
Game Giveaway of the day - Garden Shop

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Develop your own flower shop and make it prosper! With Chloe's help, take up several challenges across more than 70 exciting levels. Use your wits and organizational skills to satisfy the needs of your demanding customers!

Grow flowers throughout each season, pot them, decorate your plants and earn as much money as possible! Expand and upgrade your shop, as well as buy a number of boosters. One last word of advice: customers are always right, and their patience is extremely limited!