It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
BenKii: Shadow Warrior (2013) is free on Steam until August 23rd.

Link
bigboss-62: Damned... Missed this one and the deal is over... :(

If someone has i key, it interests me...
Vu que tu n'as même pas répondu a la 1ere que tu demandais, tu peux toujours t’asseoir pour celle la...

MarkoH01: I still have a Shadow Warrior 2013 Key which officially has been expired. I cannot test it without redeeming so if you like to try it, send me a chat. I cannot write you a chat because of your privacy settings (which you should change if you want people to be able to contact you).
Just a heads up, Steam keys don't expire.
MarkoH01: I still have a Shadow Warrior 2013 Key which officially has been expired. I cannot test it without redeeming so if you like to try it, send me a chat. I cannot write you a chat because of your privacy settings (which you should change if you want people to be able to contact you).
vjadid: Just a heads up, Steam keys don't expire.
Normally not but according to my humble bundle account this one does since it is stated there:
"Note: You must redeem your free Shadow Warrior key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, August 5th, 2017!"

Not sure if it actually has expired or not that is the reason for my offer. So far nobody has contacted me because of this so I cannot say if it is still valid or not.

Hi MarkoH01;
I dunno why, but i can't reach you on chat while i can reach other gog members :(

gvyop: Vu que tu n'as même pas répondu a la 1ere que tu demandais, tu peux toujours t’asseoir pour celle la...
@gvyop;
Je n'ai jamais reçu de proposition/autre pour ma première demande ;)
Post edited August 25, 2017 by bigboss-62
bigboss-62: Hi MarkoH01;
I dunno why, but i can't reach you on chat while i can reach other gog members :(
Does not seem to be logical since I have my private setting set so that everyone can contact me. This however still is not your case with your private setting. Accepted you friend request but this should not change a thing.
greenjerz3: Anny problems with trying to play Dooom Troa 333 I mean 3 as a waying off saying helloo everybady

First post
I get a big red outline box with phone this 0800 no give us remote use of ya PC
and all will be well
I won't give any user's remote use, is anyone out there who has, an regretted it ??????????????????/
WHAT?
vjadid: Just a heads up, Steam keys don't expire.
MarkoH01: Normally not but according to my humble bundle account this one does since it is stated there:
"Note: You must redeem your free Shadow Warrior key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, August 5th, 2017!"

Not sure if it actually has expired or not that is the reason for my offer. So far nobody has contacted me because of this so I cannot say if it is still valid or not.
Humble only hides the keys after the expiration dates from showing up in your Humble Keys page, but the Steam key itself will not expire ever.
greenjerz3: I get a big red outline box with phone this 0800 no give us remote use of ya PC
and all will be well
I won't give any user's remote use, is anyone out there who has, an regretted it ??????????????????/
Have you just got scammed by a tech support, or have we just been spammed by a paragraph monster???????????/
MarkoH01: Normally not but according to my humble bundle account this one does since it is stated there:

vjadid: Humble only hides the keys after the expiration dates from showing up in your Humble Keys page, but the Steam key itself will not expire ever.
So it's strange then that they didn't hide my key. Thank you. So whenever Humble gives out Steam keys for a limited time one could write down the key immediately and redeem it much much later? Good to know.
Post edited August 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
Game Giveaway of the day — Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Strange things happen in and around the dark castle at the Dutch coast. Find out how William van der Decken, famous for his battles against pirates, and his lovely wife Isabelle vanished. What happened to her and why was the captain found dead, dressed as a pirate? Follow the trail of clues to solve this untold story in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows. Meet the ghost of a sad, young woman who needs your help and start this pirate adventure! Go inside the castle, find your way to the mighty battleship, the Batavia, and unravel the mystery!
Just in case anybody is wondering. bigboss-62 managed to contact me and I sent him the key. Fingers crossed that it is stil working.
MarkoH01: Just in case anybody is wondering. bigboss-62 managed to contact me and I sent him the key. Fingers crossed that it is stil working.
Do tell me if it worked or not when you get the info
IndieGala:

Grab a free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 Steam key
MarkoH01: Just in case anybody is wondering. bigboss-62 managed to contact me and I sent him the key. Fingers crossed that it is stil working.
vjadid: Do tell me if it worked or not when you get the info
Unfortunately it did not work - it said duplicate key. But then again the key was revealed on my account so maybe I already gave it away and forgot about it.
Game Giveaway of the day — Mountain Crime: Requital

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Someone is killing the guests at a mountain resort, and you could be next if you don't figure out the mystery and solve a Mountain Crime! Take the role of a doctor who's summoned to a remote hotel to tend to a patient, and hold on to your sanity as you discover the first victim moments upon arriving at the retreat. Search for clues, crack brain-bending puzzles, and read newspaper clippings that reveal the hotel's horrific past.