It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Escape This - is available as a Giveaway of the day!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/467370/
Free Désiré Steam Keys

Something strange happened with this key. Normally I don't do the gleam giveaways, but with Désiré I was tempted - though Steam doesn't find it in the store.
I jumped over all the hurdles and got my key.
Redeemed it on Steam under the cryptic name of

"Désiré"

Of course Steam can't find this game either.

Did anybody try this giveaway and got this key working?

LOL - it's getting even funnier.
This forum doesn't show the cryptic name - but translates it to the real name. I assume it's a code - and as I'm not a coder I'm baffled now.
Here is a screen shot of the name.
Attachments:
Post edited March 24, 2017 by gixgox
Meh, both Escape This and Desire require Facebook. -.-
gixgox: snip
Game is removed from Steam store, but if you redeemed the key, you should have it in your library.

edit: if you want to search for it in library, try typing "sir"
Post edited March 24, 2017 by triock
gixgox: Free Désiré Steam Keys

Something strange happened with this key. Normally I don't do the gleam giveaways, but with Désiré I was tempted - though Steam doesn't find it in the store.
I jumped over all the hurdles and got my key.
Redeemed it on Steam under the cryptic name of

"Désiré"

Of course Steam can't find this game either.

Did anybody try this giveaway and got this key working?

LOL - it's getting even funnier.
This forum doesn't show the cryptic name - but translates it to the real name. I assume it's a code - and as I'm not a coder I'm baffled now.
Here is a screen shot of the name.
Something like that happened when I registered the key on steam but it's listed as "Désiré" in my library
gixgox: snip
triock: Game is removed from Steam store, but if you redeemed the key, you should have it in your library.

edit: if you want to search for it in library, try typing "sir"
Yeah! "Sir" did the trick.
Thank you so much. :)

I think I have to learn a lot before I may call me a nerd.
Game Giveaway of the day — Azteca

"
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

For this challenging riddle, you'll need a quick eye and tactical skills to move forward. You'll need to think outside the box to make it very far, but plenty of advantageous bonuses will help you. You have to be quick to collect all the missing words and solve the ancient mystery. Time is against you in Azteca.

150 levels;
Awesome power-ups;
Special effects.

"
Game Giveaway of the day — Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby

"
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Detective Ashley Clark is puzzled by a series of mysterious kidnappings. The only connection between these unusual disappearances is a brilliant, red ruby pendant. Could someone be using this sparkling ornament to send a clandestine message, or could this be the handiwork of an underground cult? Follow the clues to discover the ancient secrets held by the ruby pendant, and uncover the truth behind the bizarre kidnappings!

Highly interactive storyline and gameplay;
Exciting mini-games;
Intriguing plot with twists and turns;
Wide range of difficulty levels.

"
Wolfschanze 1944 and Mysterious Island are free on itch.io.
high rated
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is free right now on Steam to own.

Link
BenKii: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is free right now on Steam to own.
Nice FPS brawler. I definitely had quite a bit of fun with it.

I'm still unsure about how I feel about their Mirage follow-up. The reason I like Chivalry so much is because it's up close and personal.

Link
Haha. Steam had been teasing me to buy that game for years. Thanks for the news :)

Link
Just a note: It is free for 1 day only, so whoever is interested hurry!!!

Link
Awesome, thanks
high rated
the descendant (episode 1)

right now its free and after you install it, should be available in your steam account

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351940/