It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BenKii: Giants: Citizen Kabuto (Gog) is free on Gog's home page for the next 48 hours.

Gog home page
ChaunceyK: They didn't advertise it, did they?
Not that I can tell. Just scrolled down looking at the sales and then at the very end saw Giants for free.
BenKii: Giants: Citizen Kabuto (Gog) is free on Gog's home page for the next 48 hours.

Gog home page
Thank you for let us know, +1.

Gog home page
ChaunceyK: Nice catch! They didn't advertise it, did they?
They did! http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2015/50/1449873628-capture-du-2015-12-11-23-35-50.png[/img]
high rated
Still have codes for the following games:

-System Shock 2 --> taken
-Chronicles of Riddick: The Assault on Dark Athena --> taken
-Divine Divinity --> taken

Send PM for the codes. Please redeem to your own account, thank you.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by awalterj

Gog home page
Hot Damn!

This was actually on my wishlist even! Talk about one helluva freebie.
evilnancyreagan: Hot Damn!

This was actually on my wishlist even! Talk about one helluva freebie.
Nancy!

Great to see you.
I hope things have been ok for you.
Giveaway of the Day - Family Vacation: California
December 12, 2015

Barb never thought she’d win, but she did in Family Vacation: California. Her submission to be a contestant on the game show: The Price is Nice! was accepted and she and her family are on their way to sunny California. It’s up to you to help them get to their destination safe and happy. You’ll have to help them pack, get to the airport on time, board the plane, have a safe flight and get to their hotel at the other end. Once at their destination, you’ll hit the beach, take in a ballgame and go to Playland Theme Park, before helping Barb compete on her favorite game show for cash and prizes.
Game Features:

25+ Levels over 8 chapters;
15+ challenging puzzles;
Bright, colorful graphics;
Fun for the whole family!
Incoming Forces Steam key giveaway on Indiegala
Post edited December 12, 2015 by CloudUchiha
Giveaway of the Day - Fishdom: Frosty Splash
December 13, 2015

Enjoy winter with Fishdom! Cheer up and spread the merriment of crispy clear days around! Use your imagination to recreate the nippy and fun atmosphere of winter in your tank. Earn money as you complete challenging match-3 levels and use it to buy festive fishies and winter-themed decorations. Get splashed with frosty joy in this sparkling and snowy sequel to Fishdom!
Game features:

Almost 100 winter-themed decorations;
Unlimited number of festive tanks to create and design;
Endless replay value;
“Relaxed” and “Against the Clock” game modes;
Set up your aquarium as a screensaver;
Get splashed with frosty joy!
http://www.pcgamer.com/grab-a-free-steam-key-for-rpg-aveyond-gates-of-night/
Free Aveyond: Gates of Night
Golf With Friends free on itch.io
Already got System Shock 2 (and almost forgot to give away the code):
NALSA8EC0B43A125BQ
Steam key [url=https://gleam.io/Ysd8r/embed]<span class="bold">giveaway</span>
madth3: Nancy!

Great to see you.
I hope things have been ok for you.
Thanks, always! Decembers in CA are perfectly cold and delightfully rainy--Just need to GTFO before the summer rolls around again...

I lurk but, I should find time to hug the gogbear more often. We can put a man on the moon but, why can't we make a 30 hour day ;P
high rated
Free Worms Forts : Under Siege GOG key here.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by MaxFulvus