It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BenKii: Jade Empire (Origin) is now free On The House. For real this time.

Link

edit: Darn! ninja'd by the new guy by a few seconds.
lol them darn crazy ninjas
BenKii: edit: Darn! ninja'd by the new guy by a few seconds.
Better to be ninja'd then highlighting a free game prematurely. ;)
BenKii: edit: Darn! ninja'd by the new guy by a few seconds.
stg83: Better to be ninja'd then highlighting a free game prematurely. ;)
I have no idea what you're talking about. >_>

*slowly walks out of room while whistling innocently*
CloudUchiha: Jade Empire Special Edition free on Origin (On the House)
thank you got it :)
CloudUchiha: Jade Empire Special Edition free on Origin (On the House)
Thnk you very much! Got it!
EDIT:Wrong thread lol.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ThePunishedSnake
Steam key [url=http://www.epicbundle.com/article/steam-key-for-free-deponia]free (good English article)
If you're German, good for you
Post edited December 03, 2015 by CloudUchiha
Does anyone want Divine Divinity? I got a free key from the current sale. It will expire mid-January. I know many will have it already, but if you want it, just PM me.
I'd pick up this Deponia.... if only it wasn't on Steam!!!!!!!

By the way, I also got an email from Square Enix whom for some reason, sent me the Steam key of Hitman 2 that I never asked for. Squeenix, I'm happy with my DRM-free download, no need to go into lengths to give me that Steam key. But hey, to those who got the free game from SE Europe as a DRM-free download, check your emails already.
Lifthrasil: Does anyone want Divine Divinity? I got a free key from the current sale. It will expire mid-January. I know many will have it already, but if you want it, just PM me.
i dont think this is teh right thread sir you should try the below instead

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread
Lifthrasil: Does anyone want Divine Divinity? I got a free key from the current sale. It will expire mid-January. I know many will have it already, but if you want it, just PM me.
Vyraexii: i dont think this is teh right thread sir you should try the below instead

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread
Thanks. Next time I'll use the correct thread. But it worked nonetheless and I got rid of the code. ;-)
Steam key [url=https://gleam.io/yzTez/5000-codes-of-terablaster-giveaway]giveaway
SHADOW COMPLEX from Epic is free for PC limited time!
thiagovscoelho: SHADOW COMPLEX from Epic is free for PC limited time!
This just made my fucking evening!! Thanks!!
thiagovscoelho: SHADOW COMPLEX from Epic is free for PC limited time!
AmethystViper: This just made my fucking evening!! Thanks!!
Does it have any DRM?