It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Just a friendly reminder that the thread for quick n' dirty key drops is right here:

Ninja Giveaway 2.0

This thread is for games given away as part of promotions, limited offers etc.

Keep on GOG'n in the free world :D
nvm... I'm obviously blind :P
Post edited December 13, 2017 by BlackThorny
low rated
Grim Fandango Remastered free:
?3E?4-X?5BF-416C4-BFB4X
?:9 X:8

Reply, if you took it.
low rated
altais07: Grim Fandango Remastered free:
?3E?4-X?5BF-416C4-BFB4X

Reply, if you took it.
I GOT IT!!

edit: nevermind someone got it i mean the person didnt even reply i thought the code wasnt used!! i hate when people dont follow instructions
Post edited December 13, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
low rated
altais07: Grim Fandango Remastered free:
?3E?4-X?5BF-416C4-BFB4X

Reply, if you took it.
SkelettalAngel: I GOT IT!!

edit: nevermind someone got it i mean the person didnt even reply i thought the code wasnt used!! i hate when people dont follow instructions
The game is free on GOG's first page, why would you want to get it???????
low rated

greeklover: The game is free on GOG's first page, why would you want to get it???????
say what now?
i didnt even know that i dont go to the first page im mostly in the forums to talk to people

greeklover: The game is free on GOG's first page, why would you want to get it???????
I do not understand why people are giving these codes away now while everyone can still get a free copy from GOG. Wait at least after the giveaway is done so that people that missed it can use them otherwise these codes are just wasted by people who do not realize that they can get a free copy especially if the person who redeemed the code doesn't click the banner to get another code to give away.
ZatEmerald: I do not understand why people are giving these codes away now while everyone can still get a free copy from GOG.
People are weird. Nuff said. O.o
low rated
ZatEmerald: I do not understand why people are giving these codes away now while everyone can still get a free copy from GOG.
triock: People are weird. Nuff said. O.o
so true ♥
Chimpact 1 - Chuck's Adventure is free on Indiegala :)
low rated
evilnancyreagan: Just a friendly reminder that the thread for quick n' dirty key drops is right here:

Ninja Giveaway 2.0

This thread is for games given away as part of promotions, limited offers etc.

Keep on GOG'n in the free world :D
I know this is high rated so people probably will kill me but I quote the OP here:

"Since it is getting a bit crowded here is one central topic for free (temporary) keys giveaways.
Also feel free to post/share any spare keys for those that don't have Facebook or missed it. "
low rated
So all of my friends and I have these and I forgot to post them in early November and mid-June, respectively.

Syberia: 85C5D-AEBEB-6E7E3-753CB

Fantasy General: 93C95-CDB39-1B848-DEB9A

Best,

-M. C.

Edit: Never mind. They're both expired.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by mike_coolus
StarCrawlers: TBK4AA44CAC5BF1B9H (valid until December 31).
low rated
amurgaming: StarCrawlers: TBK4AA44CAC5BF1B9H (valid until December 31).
It has already been used, but thank you!
Post edited December 13, 2017 by Stooner
amurgaming: StarCrawlers: TBK4AA44CAC5BF1B9H (valid until December 31).
Stooner: It is used, but thank you.
Weird, thanks for letting me know.