It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Lee79: Anyone has a spare key ? Please pm me!
JinxazuMarai: Did you change your privacy settings? I wasn't able to PM you.
gog changed to everyone the privacy settings - i added you as friend try now
go to chat then on left you have friend request accept my invitation
or check your privacy settings and choose to allow to anyone
Post edited July 30, 2017 by Lee79
JinxazuMarai: Did you change your privacy settings? I wasn't able to PM you.
Lee79: gog changed to everyone the privacy settings - i added you as friend try now
I ended up changing the settings anyways. Sent the code!
low rated
Lee79: gog changed to everyone the privacy settings - i added you as friend try now
JinxazuMarai: I ended up changing the settings anyways. Sent the code!
Do u got another key plz??
A Steam key for Nyctophobia.

Game Giveaway of the day — Nyctophobia

You are stranded in desolate Lakeview Woods, plunged into darkness. As you move across unfamiliar terrain your flashlight battery drains with each passing second. Along the way you collect battery packs to keep your light burning bright so you don’t get devoured by the night.

But even greater danger lurks. “The Keeper” senses your presence in his woods. He watches and whispers secrets. You must unravel his puzzles to overcome your fear of the dark and bring back the light.

Fight the fright. Find the light.

FEATURES:

Vast, immersive map filled with secrets and surprises.
Randomly spawned battery packs for a new experience every time.
Spooky 3d environment with vivid graphics.
Interactive storyline with cut scenes and journal feature.
Challenging Steam Achievements.
low rated
Does anyone has battlerite steam key to give me <3
all my friends are playing it and i dont have money to buy it if u have one give me please <3
Letmekeypls: Does anyone has battlerite steam key to give me <3
all my friends are playing it and i dont have money to buy it if u have one give me please <3
If all of your friends are playing it, how come none of them gave you one of their spare keys they get for registering?
Don't exactly sound like friends to me...
high rated
Really, you chose "Letmekeypls" as a username and expect people to think that you are not just here to get keys?
In addition: this thread is meant to post free or temporary free keys. It is not meant as a thread to post requests to getting keys. There is another thread for that and I am pretty sure you will find it.
MarkoH01: Really, you chose "Letmekeypls" as a username and expect people to think that you are not just here to get keys?
In addition: this thread is meant to post free or temporary free keys. It is not meant as a thread to post requests to getting keys. There is another thread for that and I am pretty sure you will find it.
Also the account is only 30 day old and profile private.
high rated
https://game.giveawayoftheday.com/mind-blox/

MIND BLOX - The smart connection puzzle game. - GameGiveaAwayOfTheDay

The smart connection puzzle game. Embody your MIND by creating your own Blox puzzles and test your skills in nearly 100 different levels with some of the most difficult puzzles you have ever seen.
-Be brave and navigate your beloved blox through nearly 100 exciting puzzles.
-Be smart and collect 1 achievement for every puzzle you can solve.
-Be persistent and unlock new levels and features the more achievements you find.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Namida.Pip
Sleengster for free on IndieGala!

here

Looks nice ♥

------

The villagers are being under attack by the terrible Tikkirama organization. They are in search for the legendary Great Portal Gems. Our hero, Sleengster, must find all the gems in every part of the Village before the bad guys do.
Vickinachi
Stooner: Vickinachi
Thanks
Hi everyone, last days of a discount sale and Steam key giveaway for Wormhole City, a sci-fi action adventure game optimized for Windows 10 PC. Wormhole City Act 1 is currently available on Steam Early Access and I hope you enjoy the content made so far as development continues forward.

If you would like to support this project, please subscribe and follow the Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter links below and I will gladly return the favor!

If all Steam keys are used, please don’t hesitate to PM me for one! We’re always looking to collaborate with artists but the most we can do right now is give appropriate credits to the kind of content you would like to contribute (gameplay ideas, graphics, audio, playtesting, dialogue/writing)! Thank you for your time.

Please follow our media accounts for more content and information by searching Wormhole City on Steam, Youtube, and Twitter!

J5NZA-QAPVG-8G8TL
J5PIH-V89AR-ND9PE
J60E2-829XC-P8TQN
J63Y0-FW27F-TNL5C
J680Q-TBCI6-PJ2GC
J6A78-IKVVM-BB0KM
J6BJN-PKI9I-2MEKA
J6C6A-QAHJ9-R3VI6
J6CH3-W0EE3-HWZDX
J6GX9-P0B2Y-XLZM7
J6M8F-93K22-G70XJ
J6NNY-57VC4-0F96E
zro7: Hi everyone, last days of a discount sale and Steam key giveaway for Wormhole City, a sci-fi action adventure game optimized for Windows 10 PC. Wormhole City Act 1 is currently available on Steam Early Access and I hope you enjoy the content made so far as development continues forward.

If you would like to support this project, please subscribe and follow the Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter links below and I will gladly return the favor!

If all Steam keys are used, please don’t hesitate to PM me for one! We’re always looking to collaborate with artists but the most we can do right now is give appropriate credits to the kind of content you would like to contribute (gameplay ideas, graphics, audio, playtesting, dialogue/writing)! Thank you for your time.

Please follow our media accounts for more content and information by searching Wormhole City on Steam, Youtube, and Twitter!
Not using the key but thanks for sharing.

Good luck guys. I wish the best for you.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by vjadid
zro7: Hi everyone, last days of a discount sale and Steam key giveaway for Wormhole City, a sci-fi action adventure game optimized for Windows 10 PC. Wormhole City Act 1 is currently available on Steam Early Access and I hope you enjoy the content made so far as development continues forward.

J5NZA-QAPVG-8G8TL
J5PIH-V89AR-ND9PE
J60E2-829XC-P8TQN
J63Y0-FW27F-TNL5C
J680Q-TBCI6-PJ2GC
J6A78-IKVVM-BB0KM
J6BJN-PKI9I-2MEKA
J6C6A-QAHJ9-R3VI6
J6CH3-W0EE3-HWZDX
J6GX9-P0B2Y-XLZM7
J6M8F-93K22-G70XJ
J6NNY-57VC4-0F96E
Just like I thought. Bots (or unthankful users) were busy and all keys are taken. That's unfortunately what happens when you post naked keys here on GOG. Will send you a PM.

Just for your information. Because of spammers and scammers GOG recently changed all PM settings to friends only. So I sent you an invite instead. If you really want to receive PM from everybody you'll have to change your private settings.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by MarkoH01