It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Freebie
http://store.steampowered.com/app/487220
http://whosgamingnow.net/giveaway/freebie
JMich: Nothing to do with how many items you have, just whether you've joined the GWENT beta or not.
TheNerdyPlane: This may sound stupid, but have you waited for the page to load? For me, the offer doesn't show instantly. If it just doesn't show, then you are probably right, and it probably is for the GWENT Beta owners.
I guess you can be sure about this given the fact that it says GWENT DISCOUNT on checkout and yes, I am beta owner of GWENT and TheNerdyPlane probably is too.
Funny. I was just confused about the name of the game since I thought "Yes, it is a freebie - but a freebie for which game?" :)
Post edited March 14, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I guess you can be sure about this given the fact that it says GWENT DISCOUNT on checkout and yes, I am beta owner of GWENT and TheNerdyPlane probably is too.
Yes, I do have Gwent, but where does it say GWENT Discount?
MarkoH01:
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, I do have Gwent, but where does it say GWENT Discount?
Just look here: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher
If it says "FREE" you got the discount.

PS: It is a 1-time discount, once you get it (or gift it) it will go back to regular price.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by phandom
MarkoH01: I guess you can be sure about this given the fact that it says GWENT DISCOUNT on checkout and yes, I am beta owner of GWENT and TheNerdyPlane probably is too.
It says so in the order confirmation
DISCOUNT – GWENT-WELCOME-BONUS-FREE-WITCHER

phandom: PS: It is a 1-time discount, once you get it (or gift it) it will go back to regular price.
Not true.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
phandom: PS: It is a 1-time discount, once you get it (or gift it) it will go back to regular price.
MarkoH01: Not true.
Well, if you found a way to get infinite copies of "The Witcher" go ahead and grab them.

In the Gwent-beta site says clearly A COPY (which means 1 copy) of "The Witcher"

PS: I owned the game, so I got a gift-copy of it. Now it says 9.49€. No more gifts for me.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by phandom
MarkoH01: Not true.
phandom: Well, if you found a way to get infinite copies of "The Witcher" go ahead and grab them.

In the Gwent-beta site says clearly A COPY (which means 1 copy) of "The Witcher"

PS: I owned the game, so I got a gift-copy of it. Now it says 9.49€. No more gifts for me.
So it does not show free on the gamepage for you anymore? It does for me - maybe a bug.
MarkoH01: It says so in the order confirmation
DISCOUNT – GWENT-WELCOME-BONUS-FREE-WITCHER
Oh, right. I didn't get there. I already have the game (not from the GWENT offer), so wanted to get a gift for it, but the gift part was greyed out.
Attachments:
untitled.png (96 Kb)
TheNerdyPlane: Oh, right. I didn't get there. I already have the game (not from the GWENT offer), so wanted to get a gift for it, but the gift part was greyed out.
Isn't it a bit careless to show your email in the screenshot?
TheNerdyPlane: Oh, right. I didn't get there. I already have the game (not from the GWENT offer), so wanted to get a gift for it, but the gift part was greyed out.
I have had Witcher 1 when I got Gwent, and I buy the FREE Witcher 1 as a gift(redeem code) without problem.
Maybe you can contact the GOG support.
high rated
Cataegis : The White Wind
http://store.steampowered.com/app/344130/
https://www.indiegala.com/#giveaway
gixgox: Isn't it a bit careless to show your email in the screenshot?
No, I don't use it for anything, apart for youtube, so it is intended for people see and contact me. My actual email is kept safe in my brain.

kbnrylaec: I have had Witcher 1 when I got Gwent, and I buy the FREE Witcher 1 as a gift(redeem code) without problem.
Maybe you can contact the GOG support.
Support probably have better things to do. Seeming as I already have it, and I doubt many people would want to trade it as most already have it, I'd probably just be giving it away. Thanks though!
TheNerdyPlane: Support probably have better things to do.
?? Support has a job, it is to suport customers, anyway the questions are.. and especialy when trhere is no "clear and no doubt" buying information for a product..
I found this note on Twitter about some extras for the Incredible Machine. (see picture)
Got the game out of the backlog, installed and started it with Galaxy - but didn't see anything special.

Maybe somebody has more luck.
Attachments:
gixgox: I found this note on Twitter about some extras for the Incredible Machine. (see picture)
Got the game out of the backlog, installed and started it with Galaxy - but didn't see anything special.

Maybe somebody has more luck.
No luck here either.