It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More Wang? Well, it's hard...to say no.

It's big, it's aggressive, it's totally FREE: it's The Way of the Wang DLC!
Jump back into <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span> and continue your gleeful carnage and wanton destruction in this free DLC packed with new trials, new crafting options, new achievements, and a pretty sweet weapon!

The Way of the Wang opens up a new area within the game's hub town, presenting seven special trials for Lo Wang to unlock and overcome. Conquer them to obtain new crafting abilities, weapon gem slots, and stat upgrades for your weapons. Master all seven and a new legendary weapon will be yours to wreak havoc with. You'll probably need it too, as this DLC also brings three new Insane difficulty tiers that will test even the most battle-hardened Wangs out there.

Bring your shiny guns and killer swag out for a stroll in The Way of the Wang, the bombastic free DLC for <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>.
And if you've been itching to try the game, it's now 25% off during the Winter Sale!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AB-A6_G-gF8
Post edited December 08, 2016 by maladr0Id
Awesome! Thank you FWH!
*cough*
Patches?
*cough*

;)

P.S. Well done FWH, proving a great bunch of devs :D
Post edited December 08, 2016 by fishbaits
fishbaits: *cough*
Patches?
*cough*

;)
*cough*
I agree
*cough*

At least this patch has some size to it, often we have to download the whole game for a couple MB. :P
Post edited December 08, 2016 by NuffCatnip
What ever happened to post #2? It was a blue one, on top of that.
Grargar: What ever happened to post #2? It was a blue one, on top of that.
It could have been a "You still haven't popped this in the forum? Let me pop it and disappear" one.
THIS is the Thursday release?
What the....?
There aren't even any of the previous patches available any more.

Is this because newer ones are en route or...?
fishbaits: What the....?
There aren't even any of the previous patches available any more.

Is this because newer ones are en route or...?
We've done some internal installer changes with this update and consolidated the previous patches into the new installer. Next update will have a proper patch along with an updated installer.
Post edited December 09, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Erm, so you mean there'll be no patch for this & we have to DL the full thing?
What about the Linux version? How soon is going to be released?
Seriously, no patch? I've kept my installation up-to-date waiting for this, but it was wasted effort if I'm going to have to redownload the whole damn thing. 13 GBs... That's annoying, GOG.

But thank you, Flying Wild Hog. I've got some major gripes with the game, but it was still fun enough to finish, and I'm looking forward to the Trials.

"It's like Christmas morning, and I wished for limbs!"

hehe. Good stuff.
Post edited December 09, 2016 by SeduceMePlz
JMich: It was a list that revealed the release dates of GOG's upcoming games and you just missed it. Muhahahahahaha!
Damn. I'm always late to the party.
Thanks! already one of my favourite new games, now it's even better! awesome
They have time for a free DLC but not for a Linux port?
What the heck?