It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long awaited gameplay improvements and a new outfit for Ciri!

It's been a long wait, but it looks like it's been worth it... They're ready! Two much anticipated new additions to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are here with something for your eyes, your body and your soul.

This week's FREE DLC is the previously teased Alternative outfit for Ciri. Sometimes agility isn't everything, so trade in your comfy outfit and mix things up with a bit more steel for your body... and a bit more glamour for your eyes.

But the big news this time around is the much anticipated Patch 1.07 , with a list of fixes bordering on ridiculous and ridiculously useful... all for your soul. The highlights include:

--An alternative, optional movement style for a more responsive Geralt.
--A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game.
--Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
--Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
-- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
--Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
--A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
--Various improvements to horse behavior, including an issue whereby the player's horse would often stop abruptly before bridges or other narrow passages.

Check out the full changelog here, and make your The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt experience so much better starting right now!

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Still can't complete the Get Junior quest. Vernon Roche is just standing in his cave. The NPC won't interact with my character nor will a cutscene begin.
Will be hoping to pick this up some time later, when my local currency is getting stronger. Right now it is MYR 1 = USD 3.85. Thus inflating the price to the point where I feel it is beyond my spending limit. Hopefully GOG will be supporting more local currency in the future like Steam does.
cfuller81: Still can't complete the Get Junior quest. Vernon Roche is just standing in his cave. The NPC won't interact with my character nor will a cutscene begin.
I have some similar problems with at least two other NPCs. A blacksmith on Skellige and a one somewhere in Velen. There are no interaction buttons displayed above their heads not can you talk to them. First I thought they are just those noninteractive characters. I found that meditating for a few hours fixes this bug. Sometimes you can talk to them after one rest, sometimes two. Whenever I need to buy something from them I just meditate for an hour, see if they become interactive again and if not - just meditate for another hour. Maybe the same thing will work for Roche.
What the patch mostly did was too make de game more resource demanding, it skrewed the nice optimalization from before. I wonder whos bright idea was to make nvidia hairworks setting on by default whitout a posibility to turn it off.