It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An all-new Witcher contract and an armor set enhanced for cold climates.

And CD PROJEKT RED said, “On Wednesdays you shall be granted free Witcher 3 DLCs”. And since that day we have been, and duly pass them on to all of you.

This week, we have some content that will be especially appreciated by those who have already gotten to the Skellige Islands - or are going to get there soon.

The first of them is a brand new quest - Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted will take you from an Ard Skellig town on a monster hunt to track down whatever attacked a horrified Skelliger. It’s a monster hunt like no other - will you survive?

If you’d like to be better prepared to face the harsh climate of the islands before you set out to track the beast down, the Skellige Armor Set is sure to grab your attention. Enhanced for the frigid climate of the Skellige Archipelago, it includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots, and horse tack.

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
i don't know how it was on 1.06 but i got to this quest after 1.07 patch and it's bugged... after killing the werewolf he's not dying just continously making the animation of dying and nothing is happening... his health is on 0, i can't hit him, he's not hiting me... he's just dying endlessly... help? ;p
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Typek83
My "Skellige's Most Wanted" quest is bugged. I've tried 5 times and whether I fight the werewolf alone, or with the Dopplar and Troll, the werewolf never quite dies. I can get him to 0 HP, but then he hobbles around, eventually starts sinking into the ground, but that's it. I can even get his body to collapse and look dead, but the sound still goes on with him roaring and the task never completes. Even the werewolk HP bar remaing, even though it shows no HP.

I'm stumped. Here's a screen-cap
Attachments:
same issue here
Same problem here, werewolf's health is down but he keeps going around.
zap.zap: Same problem here, werewolf's health is down but he keeps going around.
Check your Library. This DLC has been updated and should be working now. Version number should be 2.0.0.34, so you'll have to DL the DLC and install it again.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Coelocanth