It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catventurer: I can come up with ideas.
Been actually thinking about one with cats and dogs, but I'm unsure how to go about it. What about you?
Catventurer: I can come up with ideas.
PookaMustard: Been actually thinking about one with cats and dogs, but I'm unsure how to go about it. What about you?
Maybe there's a turf war going on between the Flushed Pets (mafia, pets without owners) and House Pets (town, pets with owners.) When you sign up, you just state "I want to be a cat" or "I want to be a dog." Specific identities are tied to roles thus assigned.

When someone is eliminated from the game, either they got picked up then sent to the animal shelter or their owner isn't letting them out.

Role Examples

Macavity (cat) from Cats
Power: Napoleon of Crime (ninja) - The master criminal of the cat world has a reputation that is well known to felines everywhere due to his ability to move about unseen.

Goose (cat?) from Captain Marvel
Power: Flerken (Role Blocker) - Flerkens are extremely dangerous aliens that resemble cats but their mouths are really a giant maw of tentacles and fangs that can be used to swallow anything they want. However for the purposes of this game, Goose uses his power to scare his target into doing nothing that night.
https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Flerken-Marvel-Vol-8.jpg

Gidget (dog) from The Secret Life of Pets
Power: Friendship (Inspector) - Gidget can chose a friend each night and find out who else shows up to visit them.

Dog (dog) from John Wick
Power: John Wick's Dog (No Powers) - Although the unnamed pit bull hangs out with assassins and is welcome in The Continental, he is never seen in a combat scene and probably isn't trained for fighting. He's just a good boy.

Bruiser Woods (dog) from Legally Blonde
Power: Purse Dog (No Powers) - No special powers are granted.
Chess is deathless but a weird one to work with.
FrostburnPhoenix: Chess is deathless but a weird one to work with.
Deathless? Not in several renditions I've seen. For example, Battle Chess.

Also comes to mind the scene close to the end of the first Harry Potter book/movie where the kids are pieces in a chess match and Ron sacrifices himself to allow Harry to checkmate the enemy king. He almost died.

Anyway. This cats and dogs idea looks interesting.
Catventurer: I second the motion to have Vitek run the next game.
+1 for Vitek ruining the next game.
joppo: This cats and dogs idea looks interesting.
Agreed.
Also, please check your DMs in case you didn't get the notification.
-------

HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY, everyone!
Will Vitek the reigns of the next game?
Happy Easter-egg hunt, everybody!
For everyone who was previously worried about GR due to his absence: He's at least back donating keys to the community giveaway (see here and here) - edit: and has now also posted.
Post edited April 13, 2023 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: For everyone who was previously worried about GR due to his absence: He's at least back donating keys to the community giveaway (see here and here) - edit: and has now also posted.
Best news of the year at the forum!

Tho we still need Joe and ZFR to come back.
gogtrial34987: For everyone who was previously worried about GR due to his absence: He's at least back donating keys to the community giveaway (see and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/post357]here) - edit: and has now also posted.
Good news!
gogtrial34987: For everyone who was previously worried about GR due to his absence: He's at least back......
Drat and double drat.....I've been spotted! And here I was, trying to lay low for a bit first. Ah well, such is life ;D

Jokey stuff above aside: I am indeed (slowly but surely) coming back to the forums(and the net as well). IRL stuff took my full(and immediate) attention way back when, and when I eventually got more free time I decided it'd be good to "unplug" from the net for awhile. Thus I stayed (mainly) offline till recently.

So far, I've just answered most of my old PMs and also posted to some of the forum games(and also to 1 or 2 other threads here and there), but I expect to post a bit more (given free time) as time goes on.
Post edited April 16, 2023 by GamezRanker
gogtrial34987: For everyone who was previously worried about GR due to his absence: He's at least back......
GamezRanker: Drat and double drat.....I've been spotted! And here I was, trying to lay low for a bit first. Ah well, such is life ;D

Jokey stuff above aside: I am indeed (slowly but surely) coming back to the forums(and the net as well). IRL stuff took my full(and immediate) attention way back when, and when I eventually got more free time I decided it'd be good to "unplug" from the net for awhile. Thus I stayed (mainly) offline till recently.

So far, I've just answered most of my old PMs and also posted to some of the forum games(and also to 1 or 2 other threads here and there), but I expect to post a bit more (given free time) as time goes on.
Welcome back!

Want to run a game? ;-)
GamezRanker: Drat and double drat.....I've been spotted! And here I was, trying to lay low for a bit first. Ah well, such is life ;D

Lifthrasil: Welcome back!

Want to run a game? ;-)
LOL

Lifthrasil: Welcome back!

Want to run a game? ;-)
I second this motion.
GamezRanker should run the next game.