It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates it! I wish you and your loved ones lots of happiness, great luck and most importantly - good health. Enjoy yourselves!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and fun holiday celebration, and wishing you all a great New Year!
Vitek: Baaaah!
my name is anime catte: Baaaah!
Baaaah!
Post edited December 28, 2022 by Telika
JoeSapphire: sorry, i'll make a sign up soon
Vote Joesaphine

Lynch all liars.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Except Joe.
Vote JoeSapphire.
Vote GR for lurking.
Hey, hope everyone had/is having a nice holiday!

I've got a code for a free copy of the point and click adventure Demetrios on Fireflower Games (a nice little DRM-free game store that I'm sure you can find with Google).

Any takers? It expires tomorrow night, so be quick.
my name is anime catte: Baaaah!
Telika: Baaaah!
Vote Telika
Post edited December 30, 2022 by my name is anime catte
my name is anime catte: Hey, hope everyone had/is having a nice holiday!

I've got a code for a free copy of the point and click adventure Demetrios on Fireflower Games (a nice little DRM-free game store that I'm sure you can find with Google).

Any takers? It expires tomorrow night, so be quick.
Vote Telika
If there are no takers, you can give it to me. Even if it's unplayed, it's better than if it vanishes into the ether.

Aside from that, I suppose one of us can start a game of their own while waiting for Joe? I suppose he was already busy, on top of all the New Year stuff, which, speaking of...

Happy New Year, everyone!
Post edited December 31, 2022 by PookaMustard
Wishing all members of the GOG Forum Mafia Community to get into the New Year with a blast!
Well I PM'd the code to Pooka but got no reply, so...

FFG-DPSM-APMR-OLMG

So, you need to go to fireflowergames.com, add Demetrios to your cart and then use this as a promo code at checkout to get 100% off.

I assume it expires very soon, so at this point anyone getting it is a bonus.
I just checked.
The code already expired.
Lifthrasil: I just checked.
The code already expired.
Yeah, my expectation was that it would expire at 00:00 01/01/23 (Swedish time). I left it pretty late to give away, but it was just a freebie (like GOG's freebies) so no huge waste really.
Welp, no game in January then, I guess.
Vitek: Welp, no game in January then, I guess.
Well.... we've probably been averaging around 2-3 games a year for a while now. I guess we'll have to wait until spring.
Hey, all. How is new year treating you so far? Has anyone heard anything from Joe since December? Just curious, if all is fine.