It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Hey peeps, hope you're all doing well!

Was wondering if you'd be interested in playing Popcorn Mafia some time, in the same fashion we play Russian Roulette. I've seen it played on MU with very-very short rounds (like 10-15 minutes each).

Link to the setup: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia (no clickable link due to GOG forum quirks).

Let me know what you think.
Sounds fun.

Was wondering if you'd be interested in playing Popcorn Mafia some time, in the same fashion we play Russian Roulette. I've seen it played on MU with very-very short rounds (like 10-15 minutes each).

Link to the setup: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia (no clickable link due to GOG forum quirks).

I like popcorn.

Sounds interesting, but I'm going to be passing on the next game. We're entering Christmas season, which means that I will have increasingly less time available. I'm only getting on today between breaks of setting up the Christmas tree. (Yep. It goes up on Nov 1 in this house.)

Microfish_1: We are all doing better than we had been and are definitely on the road to recovery, thank you for your prayers and well wishes!
God has been good to us.
That's good to hear Microfish!
I hope you and your family fully recover soon.
I'm looking for a substitute.

One of the players in my game is just not committed to it. I hope to find a player to take their place as soon as possible to ensure the game remains fun. Please DM me if you're interested.
Vitek: I like popcorn.
Would you like some forum mafia on the side to go with your popcorn?

Catventurer: Sounds interesting, but I'm going to be passing on the next game. We're entering Christmas season, [...]
I didn't suggest it as the next regular mafia game, it's meant to be a quick one like Russian Roulette, with maybe even shorter rounds.

Microfish_1: We are all doing better than we had been and are definitely on the road to recovery, thank you for your prayers and well wishes!
God has been good to us.
I just saw this - good to hear you're all doing better, fingers crossed you're all fully recovered soon.
God has been good to us.
Take care and get well soon, man!
Bookwyrm627: Past game drama that I didn't see?
Catventurer: The drama involved DkKoba in this game:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post1
Read a bit from that thread the other day while on the train a few days ago. It was interesting, thanks for linking that game.
Post edited November 05, 2022 by Carradice
Catventurer: Sounds interesting, but I'm going to be passing on the next game. We're entering Christmas season, [...]
HypersomniacLive: I didn't suggest it as the next regular mafia game, it's meant to be a quick one like Russian Roulette, with maybe even shorter rounds.
Yes, the description puts it in the same league with Russian Roulette, it might be real fast and without a night phase at all.
HypersomniacLive: I didn't suggest it as the next regular mafia game, it's meant to be a quick one like Russian Roulette, with maybe even shorter rounds.
I'm not likely to have time for even a short game as things get closer to Christmas.
PookaMustard: I'm looking for a substitute.

One of the players in my game is just not committed to it. I hope to find a player to take their place as soon as possible to ensure the game remains fun. Please DM me if you're interested.
This is no longer necessary, yogsloth saved the day <3
missed the last few posts. bump please!
JoeSapphire: i've just signed up for another game on mafia universe o_o

this one has sensible deadlines, but i'm guessing the players are going to be srsly

anybody up for joining me on an outing? :)
The mod made things easy, but I totally would've snap voted SMF like the MVP I am anyways.
JoeSapphire: i've just signed up for another game on mafia universe o_o

this one has sensible deadlines, but i'm guessing the players are going to be srsly

anybody up for joining me on an outing? :)
FrostburnPhoenix: The mod made things easy, but I totally would've snap voted SMF like the MVP I am anyways.
XD

i'm so proud of you - there were some very forceful personalities in that game and you held your own. You were scumreading moth for ages too but no-one wanted to hear it.

Will you play on mafia universe again do you think?
FrostburnPhoenix: The mod made things easy, but I totally would've snap voted SMF like the MVP I am anyways.
JoeSapphire: XD

i'm so proud of you - there were some very forceful personalities in that game and you held your own. You were scumreading moth for ages too but no-one wanted to hear it.

Will you play on mafia universe again do you think?
Yes, I was indeed in that game.

I Also cleared moth the hardest because I thought he the watcher.

maybe.
Who's gonna host next? List says JoeSapphire, but it was JoeSapphire himself who gave me the Gogfather account. Yay.
PookaMustard: Who's gonna host next? List says JoeSapphire, but it was JoeSapphire himself who gave me the Gogfather account. Yay.
That was for roulette.