It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: So the Mafia Universe championship game starts tomorrow. Wish me luck everybody!
Yay! Go Joe!
Is there a spectator thread where we can all gather? Someone PM me the link if there is one.
ettac cigam si eman ym: Is there a spectator thread where we can all gather? Someone PM me the link if there is one.
I can create one on whyquicktopicwhy.
ettac cigam si eman ym: Is there a spectator thread where we can all gather? Someone PM me the link if there is one.
Done. Anyone else wants to join, let me know.
Post edited May 23, 2022 by ZFR
ZFR: Done. Anyone else wants to join, let me know.
Yes, please.
ZFR: I can create one on whyquicktopicwhy.
ZFR: Done. Anyone else wants to join, let me know.
Thanks!
Has anyone else here played The Counsil? I think that game is awesome! Very mafia like.
where do i ask on MU if i need a bump???
^ I basically only signed up to make that joke. Yogs are you ready to tag in now?
JoeSapphire: ^ I basically only signed up to make that joke. Yogs are you ready to tag in now?
Quiet! No discussing the game at all for you until it's over, even in asides!

Grrrr!
JoeSapphire: ^ I basically only signed up to make that joke. Yogs are you ready to tag in now?
yogsloth: Quiet! No discussing the game at all for you until it's over, even in asides!

Grrrr!
what game?
My biopsy came back normal!!! Praise Christ and thank you for praying. :D
Microfish_1: My biopsy came back normal!!! Praise Christ and thank you for praying. :D
Yay!
Microfish_1: My biopsy came back normal!!! Praise Christ and thank you for praying. :D
<3<3<3
=3
Congrats