It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The recruitment thread for the current game, in case someone wants to use it to ask for bumps, leaving the general discussion thread more relevant.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_volunteers_for_a_deduction_game
Carradice: The recruitment thread for the current game, in case someone wants to use it to ask for bumps, leaving the general discussion thread more relevant.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_volunteers_for_a_deduction_game
I have it bookmarked. The problem was that I couldn't find a post from gogtrial in the sign up thread.
My Aunt is doing much better than I when I posted this initially, thank you. But without oxygen her blood oxygen still falls to in the 70s
Post edited May 01, 2022 by Microfish_1
Anyone available for replacement?
for pete's sake can somebody give me a bump
bump please?
So the Mafia Universe championship game starts tomorrow. Wish me luck everybody!

I'm finishing my avatar and writing my biography - if there's anything anyone thinks would be good to add to the bio about gog mafia community let me know!
JoeSapphire: So the Mafia Universe championship game starts tomorrow. Wish me luck everybody!

I'm finishing my avatar and writing my biography - if there's anything anyone thinks would be good to add to the bio about gog mafia community let me know!
I think you should include some disparaging quotes from yogs about how stupid GOG mafia is.
Good luck, Joe! Kill them all!
JoeSapphire: So the Mafia Universe championship game starts tomorrow. Wish me luck everybody!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Go go Joe!
Good Luck Joe!
Go, Captain Sapphire!
Break a leg!
Best of luck, JoeSapphire!

And lots of strength, you're certainly going to need it with the amount of posts these games produce.