It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joppo: Remember, when in doubt dayvig Vitek. Never fails.
I'm pretty sure you should also nightkill ZFR, just to be on the safe side.
joppo: Remember, when in doubt dayvig Vitek. Never fails.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: I'm pretty sure you should also nightkill ZFR, just to be on the safe side.
Thank you. I'll remember this statrment during the next Mafia game that Im hosting.
Just gift everyone a nice pair of cement shoes for 2022; Bookwyrm627's got a great collection.
Happy Year-Birthday
HypersomniacLive: Just gift everyone a nice pair of cement shoes for 2022; Bookwyrm627's got a great collection.
I do indeed. Cement shoes for everyone!
ettac orrazib si eman ym: I'm pretty sure you should also nightkill ZFR, just to be on the safe side.
ZFR: Thank you. I'll remember this statrment during the next Mafia game that Im hosting.
It wasn't my idea, I'm just repeating things that are widely known to be true.
Happy New Year from the USA.
Happy New Year.
There is actually a cool third-party role that wins if it gets Nightkilled, and loses if lynched or if it survives. I remember reading about it previously and thought it had a proper name, but looking for it now, I can only find that it's called "Unjester"

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Unjester

It's an interesting role. Unlike the Jester, it's not bastard, and difficulty-wise, I'd put it on same level as Survivor. From Town perspective, an Unjester is more helpful than Survivor though.
ZFR: There is actually a cool third-party role that wins if it gets Nightkilled, and loses if lynched or if it survives. I remember reading about it previously and thought it had a proper name, but looking for it now, I can only find that it's called "Unjester"

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Unjester

It's an interesting role. Unlike the Jester, it's not bastard, and difficulty-wise, I'd put it on same level as Survivor. From Town perspective, an Unjester is more helpful than Survivor though.
Sounds interesting. You'd have to breadcrumb having a PR. Or outright claim to have a PR at the risk of being counter-claimed and/or disbelieved and lynched.
Lifthrasil: Sounds interesting. You'd have to breadcrumb having a PR. Or outright claim to have a PR at the risk of being counter-claimed and/or disbelieved and lynched.
Exactly. On top of that if you breadcrumb too heavily, or otherwise make Mafia see that you *want* to be killed, they might think you're a Bomb or a PGO or similar, and decide not to kill you for that reason, which is the opposite of what you want.

An unprompted PR claim can also be very suspicious, and even if not CCed, can lead to an early lynch.

Heh, imagine being ultra-Towny and finally earning your NK, only to be saved by Town Doctor.
ZFR: Heh, imagine being ultra-Towny and finally earning your NK, only to be saved by Town Doctor.
Can't win for losing. :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY ORTHODOX FRIENDS!
Happy New Year to all!
Post edited January 07, 2022 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY ORTHODOX FRIENDS!
Happy New Year to all!
What? You have orthodox friends? Sus!

Vote Micro
Perhaps we should give up on russian roulette and focus on sign ups for the next game?

I'm not going to have a computer at home for a while, and I think I missed the opportune moment sorry :/

but hopef we'll get it up again at a better time