It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*vote GOGfather Christmas*

Merry Christmas all! :)
Merry Christmas!
EDIT: Never mind, those codes are expired.

Now I'll be haunted forever with unredeemed codes in my Orders History :(
Post edited December 28, 2021 by ZFR
And why is support replaced with a moronic bot?
ZFR: And why is support replaced with a moronic bot?
To have another hurdle before support actually does something?

Yes. The chat-bot is annoying and useless. At least useless for the customers. It probably has some use for support by frustrating customers until they give up and cease to try to bother support.
I mean, I understand some sort of automated system that goes through your request first before connecting you with a human, to sieve through all the requests. Like "How can we help you? 1. Request a refund. 2. Payment problems. 3. Technical problems.... 9. Other. Contact a representative."

But this is ridiculous.

Also...
What is triple moronic is doing the (...) while the bot is "typing", instead of displaying its responses immediately. I mean, seriously:. The one advantage of having a bot instead of a human, is that the bot is faster. Why do I have to wait 3-4 secs between its responses is beyond me.
Yes. As I wrote, the only imaginable reason for that 'feature' is to annoy the user. There is no other possible use of such a delay.
Maybe they are thinking this "behavior" is making it look more human as in it doesn't automatically spew answers but takes time to write them. Maybe the next step would be to start making typos and have poor grammar.
ZFR: Also...
What is triple moronic is doing the (...) while the bot is "typing", instead of displaying its responses immediately. I mean, seriously:. The one advantage of having a bot instead of a human, is that the bot is faster. Why do I have to wait 3-4 secs between its responses is beyond me.
Apparently there's some actual human psychology involved in this, it isn't just GOG.

Something about people not quite believing the bot if its answers are immediate, or something? It's been a while since I saw that tidbit, so I don't quite remember, just that "instant" bots were tried first, but users didn't like them. More than usual, I mean.
As I may not be on again this year -- early wishes for a very Happy New Year to all GOG mafia players, may 2022 be filled with more and fun setups, and bring gruesome deaths to more players.

Vigs everyone into 2022!
i wish you all a happy christ- wait that's not how you say it

i wish you all a merry christma- wait christmas was over 5 days ago

well, at least I can wish you a happy new year and still be on time, right? right?
A merry new year from me too!
PookaMustard: well, at least I can wish you a happy new year and still be on time, right? right?
You're about 366 days early for that.
Messy chripmas and a hany pewy pear.
Happy new year everyone. May 2022 be a great year for lynches and mislynches, for night kills and investigations, for mod fluff and absolutely no modkills. A great time to vote liberals and fascists and to draw every policy on the deck.

May this new year bring this community to thrive and expand, form bonds and bring fun to everyone in it.

Remember, when in doubt dayvig Vitek. Never fails.