It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: (Also gotta thank GOG for not breaking the PM system to lose these threads forever. Or QuickTopic keeping track of your created threads?)
It's been on my quicktopic wall all this time, but I checked my gog pm too and it's still there so thank you both <3 <3 <3

While I was looking at gog messages I sent one to Robbeasy asking about game 7. I don't know if quadralien is still about ever?
JoeSapphire: It's been on my quicktopic wall all this time, but I checked my gog pm too and it's still there so thank you both <3 <3 <3

While I was looking at gog messages I sent one to Robbeasy asking about game 7. I don't know if quadralien is still about ever?
Hopefully they're around. Lots of people came and went over the years.

Hmm, I like how I note to myself in my debut game not to come out of the closet. THEN I DO IT LATER ANYWAY.
JoeSapphire: It's been on my quicktopic wall all this time, but I checked my gog pm too and it's still there so thank you both <3 <3 <3

PookaMustard: Hopefully they're around. Lots of people came and went over the years.

Hmm, I like how I note to myself in my debut game not to come out of the closet. THEN I DO IT LATER ANYWAY.
rules are made to be persistantly ignored

I just remembered that damuna is poppy so I'll check with her if she's got a link to game 2 chat, (and if she can summarise all of her posts from that game for us worth a shot)
PookaMustard: Hopefully they're around. Lots of people came and went over the years.

JoeSapphire: rules are made to be persistantly ignored

I just remembered that damuna is poppy so I'll check with her if she's got a link to game 2 chat, (and if she can summarise all of her posts from that game for us worth a shot)
Well, at least the second coming out of the closet was still worth it. Just not as effective as coming out as Fascist in the earlier game.

Good luck with Damuna. Hope we can get some of the context behind the game, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
Does webarchive give her posts in that game?
ZFR: Does webarchive give her posts in that game?
:0
I believe this is it:

https://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5RfG9Y5MMkPQ
JoeSapphire: I believe this is it:

https://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5RfG9Y5MMkPQ
Great work!

By the way, I completed my part on the sheet. Every game should have been included.
I'd appreciate any revisions to make sure there is nothing amiss.
Okay so I'm effectively more or less done with the spreadsheet. Links added, formatting formatted, etc, and I'm happy with it so far.

It's right here (relinking again for those who don't wanna read scrollback)
Link Madness

If there's a change, whether minor or major, you can use the Comment feature and tell me what it should be changed to.

This will be pretty much the hub file for backing up what we can get from QT.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard:
can't write a link to save your life but you make a bloody good spreadsheet. thanks so much pook!
JoeSapphire: can't write a link to save your life but you make a bloody good spreadsheet. thanks so much pook!
Heh, I had quite a fight with the forum software. You're welcome!

Tomorrow I might take the links in the spreadsheet and turn them into print-friendly links. Click the link, save as HTML/PDF/what have you right away without fiddling. You see, this fiddling could cost some time - time that I'm willing to cut down for everyone coming in after me.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by PookaMustard
JoeSapphire: (and yes there was no scumchat for game #6, it was just eyeprimalcatte all alone.)
This is TRUE.

PookaMustard: Okay so I'm effectively more or less done with the spreadsheet. Links added, formatting formatted, etc, and I'm happy with it so far.

It's right here (relinking again for those who don't wanna read scrollback)
Link Madness

If there's a change, whether minor or major, you can use the Comment feature and tell me what it should be changed to.

This will be pretty much the hub file for backing up what we can get from QT.
Very nice job. Thank you.
Added print-friendly links to the spreadsheet. These should:
- load all posts by default
- top post is oldest and bottom is latest

I've also got some more links from zeogold, and found an extra QT hidden within one of the other QTs. I think now, we can move past the organization phase and begin the part where we save all this stuff.

My suggested format is to save each QT in a folder for the specific game they're for. #65 - The Shining has four threads, so all four threads should be saved in #65, basically, resulting in several folders for each game. I think future readers will want everything neatly organized by game after all.
PookaMustard: QUICKTOPIC IS SHUTTING DOWN.

Backup all Mafia chats before they are lost forever!
I am very sad that I just read this.

Thanks for doing this work of preservation Pooka. I have a lot of free time until the weekend, so I will gladly help if you need me to.