It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my name is capitayn catte: Well, it's hard to guard against such a role in general...
Solution: check wagon candidates for fuses or bear traps before lynching? ;D
high rated
Thank you Google, you're really helpful.
Attachments:
sheep.png (131 Kb)
ZFR: Thank you Google, you're really helpful.
Sheep are not generally known for staying quiet.
ZFR: Thank you Google, you're really helpful.
my name is capitayn catte: Sheep are not generally known for staying quiet.
The lambs are not silent?
low rated
Bookwyrm627: The lambs are not silent?
Not unless you silence them. Say, your name isn't Jame is it?
high rated
Bookwyrm627: The lambs are not silent?
my name is capitayn catte: Not unless you silence them. Say, your name isn't Jame is it?
No, by Gumb!
I swear this country is just one large pasture for sheep. One huge grazing land. You can cross the bog from hell and go over a zillion hills, and still you'll find sheep grazing at the end.
ZFR: I swear this country is just one large pasture for sheep. One huge grazing land. You can cross the bog from hell and go over a zillion hills, and still you'll find sheep grazing at the end.
You're thinking about sheep a lot lately. You should hop on a ferry over to Wales - plenty of sheep there too.
ZFR: I swear this country is just one large pasture for sheep. One huge grazing land. You can cross the bog from hell and go over a zillion hills, and still you'll find sheep grazing at the end.
my name is capitayn catte: You're thinking about sheep a lot lately. You should hop on a ferry over to Wales - plenty of sheep there too.
I want to get away from them. They're a blight on the landscape and a menace to society.
my name is capitayn catte: You're thinking about sheep a lot lately. You should hop on a ferry over to Wales - plenty of sheep there too.
ZFR: I want to get away from them. They're a blight on the landscape and a menace to society.
Yes, I guess they deserve shear contempt.
ZFR: I want to get away from them. They're a blight on the landscape and a menace to society.
Look at them loitering.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by my name is capitayn catte
joppo: Yes, I guess they deserve shear contempt.
:-)
Google at its most helpful again.
Attachments:
google2.png (182 Kb)
ZFR: Google at its most helpful again.
It's doing its best! Obviously it couldn't find your exact words, so it found something that had the SPIRIT of your words!
joppo: Yes, I guess they deserve shear contempt.
GTFO