It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pookina: I must be doing game hosting wrong, if the admin thread is more active than the game signup thread
*corrected* ;)
GameRager: *corrected* ;)
The Queen officially hates you now.
Pookina: The Queen officially hates you now.
Well I meant that with no disrespect...that said, her disliking me might work out depending on what side i'm on. o.0 ;)
Post edited June 04, 2020 by GameRager
Pookina: I must be doing game hosting wrong, if the admin thread is more active than the game thread
The signup thread.
Lack of posts, desolation.
Better the admin.
Carradice: The signup thread.
Lack of posts, desolation.
Better the admin.
I think...the forumers...must have caught on to our tricks!

Do I go annoy people now? On the notifications list? If anything, GOGFather must have done that, right?
JoeSapphire: do people try to
set up ZFR's haiku joke
diliberately?
Reading this above
I ask to myself, puzzled,
what is a haiku.
On second thought, I love Joe's new drawing of Queen Hoda even more. I'll miss the Snake Queen, but this is going to be her official design from then on!
diliberately?? oh man oh man what the hell
JoeSapphire: diliberately?? oh man oh man what the hell
I thought I was missing a pun!
Pookina: On second thought, I love Joe's new drawing of Queen Hoda even more. I'll miss the Snake Queen, but this is going to be her official design from then on!
ha I allowed by artistic creativity to be stifled. ;p

I put it up then realised I shoulda draw the head of the guard or at least a pillar or a big fern or something, it looks a little empty. Ah well, no way to do anything about it now!
Pookina: On second thought, I love Joe's new drawing of Queen Hoda even more. I'll miss the Snake Queen, but this is going to be her official design from then on!
The Snake Queen must surely be a mythical queen of old. Her picture appears as decoration in the palace.
JoeSapphire: ha I allowed by artistic creativity to be stifled. ;p

I put it up then realised I shoulda draw the head of the guard or at least a pillar or a big fern or something, it looks a little empty. Ah well, no way to do anything about it now!
Is alright, she's perfect as she is. Without distractions, or pillars, or pesky Aybak who ought be executed for risking her precious life.
JoeSapphire: ha I allowed by artistic creativity to be stifled. ;p

Pookina: Is alright, she's perfect as she is. Without distractions, or pillars, or pesky Aybak who ought be executed for risking her precious life.
oops
Pookina: I must be doing game hosting wrong, if the admin thread is more active than the game thread
wheres the signup thread??
Pookina: I think...the forumers...must have caught on to our tricks!

Do I go annoy people now? On the notifications list? If anything, GOGFather must have done that, right?
i got no notification :(
Post edited June 04, 2020 by Microfish_1
Pookina: Do I go annoy people now? On the notifications list? If anything, GOGFather must have done that, right?
Two possible solutions:

1. Hire bots to fill in the gaps...this one should be easy to do if one just goes on social media and the like. ;)

2. Have players play multiple roles....I could, for example, have fun ferreting out my scum self with my town self.....and my scum self could have a ball hiding from my town self. :D

======================

Microfish_1: i got no notification :(
Didn't you hear? Due to the controversy and outrage surrounding the Covid game release, they fired the gog tech gemlins and released the gog bears into the wild. ;)

Serious reply: Make sure to go look into the new game if you want. :)

Edit: Forgot to put the thread link here(was preoccupied)...thankfully ZFR was kind enough to post it.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by GameRager